Brought to you by @Ney_messi_ (Neymessi)

Wake up, drink coffee, sleep, repeat. That was what Lionel's daily routine has been since the past few years. Honestly, there wasn't anyone he could spend time with either, as an orphan. He did have friends, but that would be a 3 hour train ride away and he's too lazy to do so. In case he feels any emotion over-powering him, he numbs it away by painting his skin. Tattooing. He had gotten a piercing, but ended up not liking it. In general, there's nothing he has a liking for in this world. His friends tried, and tried, but could not manage to convince him to find a lover. Someone who'd be there for him and understand his pain, take a share of it and lighten his heart, rather than to numb it and allow it to leave scars on him.

Well, there is a place he finds peace at. Home yes, but after that, a cafe. He's been visiting this cafe ever since college, so he knows most of the employees and come and go, and one he's great friends with too, Gerard. He too, tried convincing him on the same subject, but no avail. And so, today is the same. Gerard hears the door bell ring between lofi music, indicating someone's here. He sighs and continues to wipe a cup and turns to the countertop, a note left. He stares at Lionel, with his back facing Gerard, and Lionel looking out with gloomy eyes as per usual. Gerard pities, beginning to feel more and more concerned. Why wouldn't he? Each day that passed, the gloomier he got. No improvements, or improvising, which is something concering in general.

- "You're not okay." Gerard says quitely, taking a seat beside Lionel as no one's around during mid-afternoon.

- "What made you think that?"

- "Dude, I'm not blind okay? You're so fucked one way or the other, your body screams everything about lacking emotions and hiding the bits that are still there-"

- "I told you I trust no soul, Gerard. I'm an orphan for a reason." His voice indicated how sad he's been lately, and that pained Gerard being a close friend. He really wanted to help, but didn't know what would be perfect.

- "Shut your crap, God does everything for good. You're improvising and that's it."

- "Ger-"

- "No, Not listening." He glares, while Lionel smiles, which catches Gerard off guard. That really explains he's been sad for a great measure of time. But, it re-assures Gerard, that there's still hope. Hope that he'll feel love, and regain his emotions again, and regain his senses of expressing them.

- "I'll try...okay? Just this once. You owe me a cheesecake now."

- "Bro-"

- "Nope."

- "I-"

- "Shut up. You know there's no way." It sent Gerard to the clouds to know his friend was being cheeky and interactive again, like he used to. Now all that was left, was the cherry on top. Someone who would keep him intact the way he is. A lover.

---

It's beginning to get lonely, since Ger hasn't been working lately. We do communicate through text, but it's nothing in comparison with man-to-man interaction. It feels foreign without him, well sort of. He let me know another very good friend of his will be taking his place, and in general a college student. I didn't get Ger to spill about the new guy, since he said that, the guy prefers to keep a low profile about himself. Oh well. My instincts are kicking in, and I think I might get to see who will take Ger's place. Bet he can't make better coffee than Ger. I mean it comes from the machine but no one can change my opinion on his coffee. Speaking of coffee, time to go.

---

I push the door open, to find myself alone only accompanied by Ger's friend, Neymar, staring down at a piece of paper and movinv his lips surely repeating something. I get curious and tip toe to the back of the counter to read what he's reading, and notice it's thr piece of paper on which I had written my usuals in this cafe to Ger a year ago. I think I said 'wow' in awe too loudly, because he turned back and had a bewildered look to his face for the first few seconds, but that faded. He flashed a goofy smile, turning over to the coffee machine while I lean on the wall and watch in a calming silence.

- "You must be Leo yeah? Well..that's what Pique told me..sorry if I got it wrong," Neymar broke the silence, catching my attention to his face which made me smile. He's too good to be true, presumably.

- "Please speak..!..I really think I got your name wrong..sor-"

I smile and prevent a chuckle, noticing the bright hue of red on his cheeks. I like how timid and innocent he is.

- "My name is Leo, don't worry." He grins widely once more, the strong aroma of coffee filling my system. I continue to stare, but not at him making coffee. His face. The little details it held- well not exactly, since his skin's looking flawless, smooth, and surprisingly no stuble. His hair is shortly trimmed, and a little long and straightened by the front, clearly sticked. (Sticked means to color hair in fades) He place the cup of coffee on the countertop, and was about to turn to the fridge, but he stopped and all of a sudden turned to me. I stood, sipping my coffee with my eyes on him. He just stares and rubs his neck, mumbling things. I nearly choke on my coffee from how awfully awkward he is, but I like it.

- "You want a pre-made cheesecake or..um..a newly..baked one..?" His voice was nearly in-audible, while he looked down at his feet and fiddled with his working apron. It's just now I came to notice he has tattooes too, and they look fresh in general. I see a little bit of inking too by his shoulder and neck joint. His bold tattooes are no match with how he's in reality, that is, he's oh so lovable, kissable, and fuckable. Calm down Messi, You've just met him-

- "I guess a baked one!" He runs off and flips the 'open' sign to 'closed' and pulls the shutters down halfway and locks the glass door. I smile while he rushes to the counter and gets the ingredients while taking his working apron off.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Fuck. Things are really getting out of hand now. Ever since the other day me and Ney went out clubbing together and got to know each other better in the cafe the day after, I've gone mad. I've never felt something this hard before, I've surely fell hard for him. And I know I have, since I'm someone who dislikes relationships in particular. It's really hard to face him now days, and as much as I want Ger to return to calm my heart going crazy from Ney, I don't want Ney to leave either. Whatever it is, I want him to know I love him before he leaves. I can't let my grip loosen on him.

Time skip cuz why not bitch
_______________________________

I'm happy I know the way back to Ney's place. I continue to stalk on him until he closes the store and leaves by the evening. I put my hoodie up and jog to an alley a few meters ahead of him. I feel my instincts kick in, and grab Ney's wrist, pinninh him against the wall making sure he cam't defend himself. I shake my hood off to reveal myself before he starts throwing tantrums. He stops wriggling, frozen in his place. He blinks and says my name oh so quietly, like he had seen something jaw-dropping. I sighed while he stared at me like a lost puppy with his big orbs, except they're a beautiful emarald. I loosen my grip, standing with my head hung slightly low. It's now or never Messi, at least you told him.

- "I love y-" I felt his soft lips on mine, smiling into the kiss, snaking my hands to his hips. He pulls back, looking elsewhere, a familiar hue brushing over his cheeks as he remarked:

- "I love you too, Leo."

____________

Sorry Ney_messi_ for not adding smut this time, I'm super worn out and need to make time for rest and studies. Hope u all enjoy, thank you for understanding. And a request,q Get this to 3k by the end of the month. :)