new shipp sjsjend pt.2 (Cristiano x Neymar)

So just to clarify this isn't a continuation of Haaland x Jude one (previously done). By pt.2 i mean this is the second ship which has been newly introduced to me, so ya ya'll get it now. TO THE STORY 🗿-

____________

Playing for PSG hasn't been as tiring and heart-wrenching as it has gotten now, ever since Cristiano joined. Despite the fact that rumours are going around Cris and Leo have a liking for each other, I continue to feast my eyes over Cris because I simply don't care. He hangs out with Leo ALOT, and by alot I mean alot. As a best friend and top priority to Leo, it hasn't been the same.

Leo went his was with Cris, leaving me with Dani. Dani is a great person, and I can't be more thankful for the fact that Dani is standing for me at all times. But, as a person who has the hots for the fan favorite Cristiano Ronaldo, sometimes certain feelings over-whelm me while training.

I really don't want to portray Leo like he's the villain here even when he's not. It just breaks me more to know he's not there anymore like he used to be. I tried telling Di Maria my little liking towards Cris instead and all the other jazz, and surprisingly he was processing down everything the same way Leo would.

Even if Leo would remain close, I wouldn't dare to tell him. He would most and definitely break it to Cris, which would plant a seed of rivalry between us. I'm very well aware of the fact that Cris dislikes me, and that makes the best of him.

Well, insecurity makes the best of me and that's practically a problem and I'm surprisingly aware of it too, and yet I'm not willing to fix it. Every person I've ever had a liking for had either accused me of things I'd never done, or simply taken the easy route: cheated.

Every little interlude broke me, but I stood my ground. I kept re-building for Leo. Leo has been my pillar ever since, and now he's not. Everyone's calling them the 'ultimate duo' and 'a duo no one asked for but everyone loves'.

I'm left as an outcast, and all fans look down on me now. I can't check my phone without stumbling over a whole bunch of hate comments about me, and people spreading rumours about me,- that I'm trying to break Cris and Leo's friendship. Ironically enough, yes, but also no.

I would never like to entitle myself to having broken a friendship, careless enough of my emotions held at stake. No one's aware that I'm at the brink of being lost, because they just don't care. Everyone has an arrogant little bitch in them and it has to always be me who they tend show this side to.

Just like the past few days, our coach. I keep getting distracted by over-thinking my liking for Cris and loosing Leo as a friend, and fail to practice properly, dis-satisfying the coach. His words hurt like a sharp knife stabbing me but no avail. I'm forced to hold strong, while everyone watches me getting screamed at. I get portrayed as a weakling. I'm a nobody to everyone's eyes.

---

I arrive to practice with a heavy heart, like usual. After changing and arriving at the practice grounds, I see everyone lining up for score-testing. (Or whatever that's called.) I look down at my feet, surely everyone disappointed because I'm making them wait.

The shootout went well, but my stomach is saying otherwise for the mock match. Standing over by the defending line, I don't realize I zone out, until I hear Dani calling my name in a repetetive order as I feel the force of a ball over the side of my lips, being thrown over to the ground. Everyone gathers round me as Dani constantly apologizes, while I stay still and don't care. What's the point in caring, when I'm a disappointment?

- "Dani..it's not your fault. I should've looked out, I wasn't looking.." I grin fakely despite the agitating pain, and that fake grin fading as I see someone familiar jogging towards us. Coach. About to get shamed like everyday.