Will-bounded (Cristessi)

- "Please Ney..let's run away..I don't want to marry him.."

- "You know you have to Leo..I'm sorry, but I'll always be there okay? Don't you worry..and also, what are you scared of? Cristiano is a great person.." Neymar tried to console but Lionel yanked his hand off and stormed out of the vanity room. Neymar just sighed. How am I supposed to convince you, Leo? Thought Neymar, following suit.

---

Silence followed, as Cristiano and Lionel closed the bungalow door and took a seat on the couch. It was a serene silence but for Lionel, everything felt wrong.

He was sitting here, wrong. He was wearing a black suit with a bowtie? Wrong. He's the newlywed husband of Cristiano Ronaldo? Absolutely wrong. Not like it wasn't an accurate information but it just felt wrong for Lionel.

Lionel would prefer to elope with Neymar instead, but nothing convinced Neymar enough to move him by the slightest. Lionel had the wrong idea of Cristiano, but Lionel wasn't ready to believe that at any cost.

Well, Cristiano gave out a very comforting aura, but Lionel was contradicting if it's actually fake or not. Well he shouldn't, because Cristiano isn't like the son of those rich people and turn out to be a fuckboy later. Nope, nothing close to that.

- "I think you can go to your room Leo.."

Leo just escorted himself to the bedroom, taking a last glance at him from the second floor before pushing the door close.

---

- "How should I tell you this Ney..I like him but I don't know.."

- "What do you mean? You like him but don't know? What's that supposed to mean?" Neymar said screaming in a hushed tone, using hand gestures and staring at Lionel in disbelief.

- "I don't know Ney..I don't know how he'll react. This was an arranged marriage..I'm not even sure he likes m-"

- "He does," Neymar cut Lionel, holding his hand tightly. "He told me on the day of your wedding.."

Lionel went speechless, bawling his eyes at Neymar. So he did like Lionel. But it still sounded fake to him, and it was working hin up alot. Lionel left the cafe with a quick goodbye, leaving Neymar dumbfounded from his sudden departure.

He barges into the house and opens his shoes, sprinting off to their room, as if in a rush. Well he wasn't in a rush, his heart was, and so was his mind. Everything seemed to quick for him to process.

He still couldn't believe that Cristiano actually liked him, despite Leo's arrogant behaviour towards Cristiano. Cristiano always remained timid and just nodded or stayed silent to what Leo said.

It made Lionel feel extremely guilty, and he felt the strong need of being forgiven. He just knew he did, even though the information Neymar gave him still sounded fake.

It made Lionel slightly happy, since he did build up a liking towards him over the past 6 months of their marriage, but guilt made the best of him now, thinking how rude he'd been to Cristiano despite the fact that Cristiano was fulfilling his duty as a responsible husband.

Lionel walked back and forth across their room, without noticing how fast time had gone by, and that his leg was going numb at this point from walking pointlessly back to back.

Finally, taking a deep breathe he collapsed onto the bed, cupping his face, not sure what he's supposed to do when Cristiano would arrive home. He didn't know what to do first. Apologize, confess, or just let him know he's loved despite of everything with a little kiss?

He slouched, sinking into these thoughts, when the creak of the door opening surprised him and the large silhouette of a man is what made his skin go pale, and blood run cold. Cristiano.

- "How was your day out with Neymar, Leo?" Cristiano asked, even though Leo's responsible to do so. He didn't, since he had completely mistook this whole arranged marriage concept as a bussiness contract thingee like in movies.

Cristiano frowned, noticing how pale Lionel seemed. He sat over beside Lionel, maintaining a bit of distance, which hurt Leo more because he knew why. Cris feared if he inched closer, Leo would contradict the whole thing and it would end in a dispute which Crisitiano never wants.

Cris loves Lionel with all his heart, but as unfortunate as he's always been due to the orders he has to take for granted from his Grandfather. His wishes have always been curbed by the will of his late father, who left him to marry a specific guy of his choice. The son of Jorge Messi, a multi-millionare bussinessman.

Since he's always been forced to accept everything that his father and Grandfather wanted, he's happy with the smallest things. And as far as his concern could go, Leo going pale made him go pale too, like Leo had never treated him wrong.

- "Are you alright? Are you not feeling fine? Is it because of me? If it is should I le-" Slap. Cristiano felt tears prick his eyes but held it in, turning to look at Lionel with sad, dejected eyes. He could only wonder why Lionel did that. Lionel hates me, he thought, his curbed life flashing before his eyes.

- "Why? Why'd you think that?" Lionel said tearfully, basically making a fool out of himself. He's been acting so arrogantly towards Cristiano, why'd Cristiano end up thinking that Lionel likes him after that?

- "It's visible Leo..you never acted like you liked me.."

- "Why are you not protesting back for yourself because I slapped you? Why aren't you proving that I'm in the wrong here?"

- "I'm a mistake, Leo. I was born to suffer. I say that now, after 27 years. Protesting obtained me nothing, there's no point. Whatever I say, it's curbed by my family's will. So why should I protest to you, Leo? You're right. I deserved that slap for being a mistake. Being born into this world as a nobody and useless trash...I deserved that slap." Cristiano chuckled sadly, leaving Lionel in the tensed silence. Lionel's eyes were opened now, but it was too late.

Only if he wouldn't have mistook the whole situation, and would've taken the marriage for granted...maybe that would've helped. But now, Cristiano is too broken to he re-built for the 100th time. Even though Cris might seem like a tough person, in the inside, he's held on by a string. His emotions are at stake, like always. Everyone failed to understand him, and give him the freedom he deserved. Thinking that marriage would bring him happiness, it brought him nothing but a slap.

Lionel should've confessed instead, well, the damage has been done so there's nothing that can fix the situation now, or that's what I thought.

_________

Pt.2 for this will be up later. Enjoy til then :).