Is this wrong? (Neymessi)

Warning: Age gap, father son relationship to lovers alongside vulgar content and foul language..( all my other onehsots, well..)

You've been warned hoes, read at ur own risk. Might get too steamy :)

_______________

It was a rainy night that day, as far as Messi could remember. A little boy of 10 drenched in the rain, a soaked FC Santos jersey and big shorts hugging his frail and little body as he stood with big doe eyes. It was still so vivid in Messi's memory, and still is.

His now son, Neymar Santos Jr. Now of 17, while Messi is 27. Messi is a professional football player and barely gets to see his beloved soon except for weekdays, maybe. Still a maybe. Messi's team-mates always call him over for a drink or to play FIFA. As much as he wants to spend time with Neymar, he cant reject his friends either.

And so, he leaves. There's nothing he can do about it, really. No one really knows that Messi has a son except for a few of his friends, best friends to be exact.

Messi would only come to realize how sensitive and a light-hearted bundle of joy Neymar is after finding him sobbing in an FC Barcelona jersey stretched round his knees, no shorts accompanying his lower body as the moonlight illuminated his tear stained face as he faced Messi. His orbs glistened from the fresh bundle of tears rushing in.

Messi felt something in his pants but ignored it and rushed to the little boy. Neymar tried shoving him away but he finally gave in, sobbing, hugging back tightly with his malnourished looking frail arms. Neymar hadn't been eating from the past few months. He just wouldn't eat without Messi.

Messi placed soft kisses on his neck, shushing his son. Messi praised Neymar to himself, noticing how beautiful his now claimed son has grown into. It felt wrong to just crash his lips onto Neymar's according to his sudden urge, but the situation wasn't right. And so wasn't their relation. They're father and son.

- "You always l-leave.." Neymar said quietly, licking the salty tears off his chapped and now pale lips. Guilt ran Messi over.

- "Sorry Ney.."

- "No dad,..you never listen to what I want to s-say.." Neymar croaked. His voice was filled with emotions. His fingers clenched tightly around Messi's blazer as he sobbed into his shoulder. Messi kept quiet. Sometimes, you need to cry to get yourself to feel lighter.

- "I'm really sorry," Neymar pulled back and stared through the darkness right into the chocolate brown orbs his father possessed. Even the darkness was only like a string of seperation from their eyes to lock within each other's gaze. The atmosphere finally felt sober.

- "Promise you'll spend more time with me.."

- "Promise," Messi chuckled, Neymar throwing himself onto the elder, landing on the floor, with the Brazillian in his arms, each other's radiating warmth acting as the blanket while Neymar's eyes went half-lidded, soon falling asleep on his father's chest into the night.

---

He could manage to make a cold, dry month into a month filled with joy and excitement. Why? His birthday. Messi watched the clock, as it read 5:06. Neymar was to return at 5:10. Messi smiled, already imaging the excited and  joyful look that Neymar would have, jumping right into his father's embrace.

The clock struck 5:09 as the front door clicked open, much to Neymar's disappointment. The lights were all dimmed, and he could see a silhouette behind the kitchen island from afar. Scared, he called out and attempted to turn the lights on.

Turning the lights on, he could see Messi smile across the small distance, a cake on the kitchen island with several boxes set on the couch. Neymar gasped and squeeled, running to Messi. Their bodies met, as Messi lifted him off the floor, twirling him around off joy.