You guys are unbelievable.

Yeah. As oblivious as the title seems, it's really not that related to what's actually going on in here. But honestly it actually IS related to you all, my dear fans/audience.

I have been sick for like two weeks straight now but I got a fever and my tonsils got inflamed by the second week mark. So with an upset stomach, headache, eye allergy, high fever and a nephew to handle, I could barely update/take care of myself.

But now that I've been recovering since the past two days, I've noticed we hit 30k. Like, I thought I'm having a headache or smtg but then I realized I'm basically not. And well, Lo and behold, we're near to the 31k mark.

HOW DO YOU GUYS DO THIS? YA'LL ARE ADDICTED HOES. (i mean, stay addicted.)

I love you all very much and although reading through this rant is something most won't do and will skip to the end in hopes of seeing something, still, my dearest readers, thank you.

We're not too far away from the 100 episode mark either. So, for that, I'll be making a 'top 10' readers list from this oneshots book. So brace yourselves, and take a guess for the person who'll secure the 1st and best position.

Remember, your name being ranked behind doesn't mean I don't like you. I absolutely love everyone here, and always will. So time to go. ILYA'LL TYSM <33

- Ju (take a guess ;) )