100th Chapter Special pt.2

We're gonna continue just from that moment where we left of fyi so get ready for the spice babe, because you're about to see a goat and a giraffe mate.

___________

They hadn't really been intimate ever since Cristiano returned for a short stay, and Thibaut really wanted to have at least one night of intimacy with his lover, because he knows he deserves it.

Cristiano made him suffer for so long without budging, so it's only fair that Thibaut starts to get intimate out of the blue.

But it won't be quite much of a surprise for Cristiano even if he does, because looking into the past of their relationship, it's littered with sex and blowjobs thrown around all over the place, much more than actual talking and wholesome interaction.

Thibaut slides a hand under Cristiano's shirt, tracing out his waist, then trailing his ring and index finger sensually along the lining of his spine. Cristiano shudders under Thibaut's touch, as it gives the nerves along his spine shocks of stimulation, pushing him to participate in something more sinful than what he initially thought was Thibaut's approach.

He stands up, turning Cristiano and lifting him up, situating his buttocks on the ebony marbled kitchen island. His hands travel along the band of his boxer, tugging on it as his fingers dig into the soft flesh of his butt cheeks.

Cristiano lets his hands hang loosely around Thibaut's neck, his head pressed against his broad and lean shoulder.

Thibaut friskily lifts Cris's shirt up as it starts to bunch up up the more his hands move up, soon coming off to bring his bare skin to the light.

His presses soft kisses along Cristiano's neck and trails it along his collarbone, moving up again by his jawline and meeting the corner of his lips, yet not rewarding his lover with a complete kiss, leaving Cristiano a tad bit disappointed.

Thibaut's coal eyes grow darker as lust begins to pool in his pupils, with no signs of affection whatsoever. Cristiano feels a bit set aback by the hooded look of his eyes and not to mention the silence from him that's proving of nothing but of his dark intentions.

Cristiano has never felt as belittled as he does now, just by the look of his eyes.

While Cristiano is captivated in his eyes, Thibaut takes that of his advantage and pulls off Cristiano's shorts and boxers with one swift pull, unzippinh his own, and pushing them down to his ankles, before intruding into the tight space that he's never quite thought of getting himself into until now.

The heat from the walls wrap tightly around his shaft, as the tension and heat grows with his dry and slowly thrusts, as Cristiano digs his nails into Thibaut's back, not quite yet out of the momentum of shock.

His teeth dig past the cell barrier of his lips, drawing out blood, while there are moans and grunts being bottled up in his throat, his body still not recovering from the sudden rush of pain in a part that's been left untouched ever since he left for London.

Although Thibaut could've gone slow with this, and initially that's also what he had planned, but this was a last minute change that he thought needed to be made.

His thrusts grew rougher with each passing minute, forcing Cristiano's cries out of his throat, his whimpers left unnoticed by the man ravishing his hole.

His walla clenched tightly around the girth of Thibaut's shaft, his moans like a rythmical tune to his ears, playing on repeat. His nails bore marks of pain and pleasure on Thibaut's back, bite marks littered all over his broad shoulder.

Thibaut never lost his strength, even if it consisted of him to use extra of his energy to push it all in and get it out and get it back in all over, just for the sake of a type of pleasure that fed the fire to his need.