Cosplay (Neymar x Messi)

The crew came forward and bowed in a perfect 90° angle, as the audience began to applaud. The big curtains came undone and covered the front facing part of the stage. The crew walked to the backstage, hearing the loud foot steps and gossips- the audiences are leaving, to be replace with the audiences coming after 3 hours for the next play.

Neymar sat in his sat with a whimper, taking the 2-inch heels off of his feet, sucking in a breathe and rolling his eyes out of comfort, sinking into his chair with a smile plastered onto his face.

Georgina cringed as she made a face and looked at him spreading his legs and sitting comfortably like a man would. She said 'ew' in the quietest yet most disgusted tone ever, sitting on her chair, switching the hair iron on and pouring down all her makeup from her make up bag onto her small table.

Neymar cackled and tossed his wig away, snatching the wet wipe from Georgina's hand and wiping it roughly over his face, taking all the make up off. He cringed at the heels and shuddered, keeping it under his chair and faking to shudder once more after doing so.

Georgina could only roll her eyes and continue chewing away at her gum loudly, straightening her hair.

- "You're just over-reacting, bitch."

- "You know what it feels like to wear two inch heels?! I mean you do but- I'm a MAN okay?" Neymar stated in an over-exaggerated fashion, using his hands to emphasize the pain of walking in heels.

- "A man? You're saying you a man? You a FIVE YEAR OLD. You get me? A five year old."

- "Oh come on now.." Neymar groaned and grabbed a can of beer, opening it and sipping onto it without looking at the flavor. And so, he spit a bit of it out, wiping the rest that trickled down his lips and chin. Georgina looked at him and furrowed her defined brows, keeping her neck at an angle which showed she's confused.

- "Gio.. what flavor is this?..it's in English.."

- "Strawberry. Why, you don't like strawberry?"

- "That's for girls."

- "Don't try to slip away with thay excuse girl, you're still a scrawny ass boi." She muttered while applying her mascara. Neymar pouted and silently sipped onto the drink.

- "...I have to admit, I like it." He whispered, slowly sipping onto his drink making a slurping noise just to annoy Gio. She rolled her eyes and continued doing her make-up, smiling.

She still can't believe Neymar was able to see the friend she had in her that no one saw. Anyone would be lucky to have Neymar- except that no one girl wants a scrawny 19 year old boy.

But she thinks there's a certain someone here that really likes Neymar and it's evident from the amount of time's he's bragged about Neymar when he's actually the one who forgets to read the script the most, yet ends up to get the credit most often.

And that would, ofcourse be- the director. He's an Argentine that has a great talent in writing scripts and books, with a handful of national awards to represent his work. He had fair world recognition, but better identity around the South American subcontinent.

Georgina has been observing his friend, and how Messi's writing has him captured during breaks whenever he reads them. But what's more, is he talks about him. 24/7. And that's not something healthy, honestly. But it's a healthy sign of... something..else. something more taboo if we consider their age gap.

But Georgina can't bother to care about such factors. All she can see is how Neymar's cheeks heat up whenever Messi gives him a pat in the back for maybe a great performance or any other excuse he can come up with. Georgina can see past everything.