Is This Wrong? pt.2

The age gap is the same (10 years) but their age increased which means Messi is 32 and Ney is 22. Enjoy :)

__________

Neymar silently waited under the tree, watching everyone else rush across the zebra-crossing with books or their bookbags on their head to shelter themselves from the rain. Neymar was fortunate enough to be carrying an umbrella with himself, noticing a small puddle forming under his feet, his reflection being sent off course from the rain drops plopping.

He sighed and watched a few cars come and go, none of which stopped by. The rain began to grow heavier as the winds seemed to get stronger, forcing Neymar to tighten his grip in the umbrella. Wearing a tank top and shorts now only made things worse.

Tiny droplets of water began to plop onto his skin. The breeze tensed his muscles and raised his hairs. Neymar began to grow worried as the sky darkened and the wind and rain grew much heavier-- too heavy for Neymar to handle.

The umbrella was holding onto his hand by a string. It had nearly been half an hour of his wait. Neymar had no option either than to walk now, looking around one last time, maybe there would be some sign of Messi. But no.

As he began to walk across the slippery street, an audi suddenly pulled up not too far from his feet. Neymar gasped from the car pulling up so suddenly, making him move a few steps back.

By now, Neymar was soaked. Neymar squinted his eyes, looking harder, noticing a familiar number pattern on the number plate. Without hesitating, he closed the umbrella and plopped himself on the front seat, closing the door and sucking in a breathe of relief.

Messi turned around and drove out of the premises. Neymar grabbed a few spare tissues from his bag and began to pat himself dry, not aware that Messi's eyes was on on the road but him. (Change of pov)

He can't do anything without getting me to stare at him, ever. Although we're on the road and focussing is what I'm supposed to be doing if I really care for our lives. I don't really give a thought to mine, but a scratch on him and I'll end that person without hesitating.

Ney is all I have, and all that I'd ever want. He had turned 18 four years back, and since then, I've grown more cautious about his surroundings. He's such a beautiful person with an innocent mind and quiet persona, he's too innocent for his own good, let alone the world.

Every inch of him must be something only I can feast my eyes on; only I can touch and ruin. It messes me up even if someone looks at him ever so slightly. I know, it's too much, he needs his freedome but he's mine and not everyone knows that.

I can't look into his eyes without my heart pace increasing. How timid he sounds, how polite and consistent he is about everything. How shy he acts around me, how sensitive he is to my touch. Everything about him is what I want only to myself and no one else.

Maybe I'm asking for too much, but I can't deny that it's my luck to have this Brazillian perfection all to myself.

---

Neymar washed the dishes from dinner, as Messi cussed under his breathe, staring at his ass across the counter. The rain was still pouring, and it could be seen from the living room in the backyard. But Messi felt like it had been too long, all of a sudden.

Had been too long since they'd been intimate. But Neymar in all his innocense couldn't remember when was the last time they'd even kissed. Even the slightest touch from Messi sent him to a different world.

But now, he seemed to be much engaged into scrubbing the plates and pots clean. How his ass lay there in full display, untouched, felt wrong.

Messi snaked his hands around the boy's small waist, as Neymar sucked in a breathe, a blush creeping up his cheeks. His pace of washing the plates slowed, as his fingers tightly clutched the rim of the plate while Messi's hands roamed under his lakers basketball jersey.