Everybody loves somebody

Ok this picture is giving off too much Ken vibes and that's actually killing me in the inside, help.

________

When I thought my dreamless sleep would go uninterrupted for the next few minutes because my mom delayed a few seconds of her interval into my room, I was awfully wrong. Because after turning to my stomach, the next thing I feel is my blanket coming off and something hard swiftly hitting my bum, ouch.

My mom's loud and clear scream to wake me up as an alternate to my alarm still rings in my head just as I brush my teeth and proceed to look at myself in the mirror.

My golden brown hair that's off to all directions, my bare skin and rather skinny physique, which I despise. If I would be shredded, no one would come up to me and shove hurtful comments about me right at my face. I sigh and continue with my morning routine, because I really don't want mum's cooking utensil on my ass cheek again.

It really hurt.

---

I hate school. There, I said it.

Not because of the 12 years that you have to spend diving into a sea of books but because some of the pupils here are just as unfortunate and everything going around in the premises is always to their disfavor, doesn't matter if its related to them or not.

And it's like that for me. I have to come to this hellhole 5 times a week, 8 hours everyday, sitting in lessons to only be showered with, well, sometimes its water and sometimes its paint and sometimes it's not even a shower, it's all the students throwing crumbled balls of paper at me.

Maybe I'm smart to not react to avoid giving them the satisfaction and maybe I'm not. Because when they see thay it does nothing to me, they just start doing things that are basically horrendous. The worst that it had ever gotten was when they locked me up in the janitor's closet and I couldn't get out until the next day and I tell you what? Nobody knew.

So I didn't bother to say it either. Because nobody would care anyway. So what's the use that I can make out of it? Nothing.

Neither am I someone whose existence is equally valued as are of those rich little pests that pollute this school, nor am I someone who is good enough to justify my importance to the world.

I'm just an 18 year old boy attending high school here in Madrid, Spain, alone.

Well maybe I'm wrong when I say I'm alone because I do have a friend. Although it may seem weird, he's the only person I've got besides mami.

That'll be Iker, who takes high school's literature classes.

He's a beautiful person, in and out. He'll drop me off whenever he wants but honestly, that just gives my classmates more chances to make up stories about me and Iker coupling up, which they have. But thankfully Iker didn't let them get as far as I'd anticipated.

And the same is happening today. Him being my savior as I get bullied.

I feel another paper ball get thrown at my head. At this point, I don't even care. Because I know that they'll get detention from Iker.

- "Okay now that's enough, good luck spending the next few hours of your life in detention, Cristiano."

- "What the fuck? It wasn't even me."

Ofcourse it wasn't him, sure.

He's god damn hot, yes, I admit it.
All girls are head over heels for him? Point taken.
But does that mean he'll be a dick and boss around and bully those who he think is inferior than him? No.
Absolutely fucking not.