Neymessi because (Neymessi) :)

- "Dude, just go for it."

- "Oh yeah? So that our friendship goes down the drain Geri?" Lionel scowled, clearly pissed but most importantly hesitant and nervous.

- "Cut it out bro, you've got to confess to him one day or the other or else, I'm afraid you'll burst like the bubble of a chewing gum." Gerard stated, which was awfully true.

Lionel felt helpless, because it was the truth. He didn't understand what he was supposed to do about the tension between Neymar and him which only he noticed and Neymar didn't, which really kept him so worked up all the time from the thought.

As much as he wanted to tell Neymar, he was afraid he would be slapped and left insulted. But at the same time, there wasn't any sensible point at which Neymar would pick at. Neymar wasn't such of a person, when he manages to overlook everyone's biggest of flaws and decides to be kind to everyone.

He prefers peace, which Lionel doesn't know. Lionel feels like it would be wrong to tell him, yet so right. He didn't know what to do, and ended up meeting up with Gerard for consultation. After getting scowled at by Suarez, Gerard was his last hope.

Well who wouldn't scowl, if they heard that he loves a significant person but doesn't know what the fuck to say to them despite being so much in love that it arouses them every time they see that person?

Lionel needed answers, even though he was practically tired of jerking off every night thinking of Neymar's lips around his cock, taking the skin flavored lollipop like a good boy should. (Only in Leo's opinion :p)

- "Anyways, I think you've got this week or else I'm telling you, I'm gonna be spilling the beans."

- "Since when did you start threatening me?"

- "Now, ofcourse." Gerard smiled while Lionel rolled his eyes, as they hugged and left the bar, parting their ways.

As Lionel arrives at his doortsep, he feels his phone buzz and reads the caller ID. He scoffs and laughs, picking it up.

- "What do you want Ger?"

- "Just to let you know, when I said I'd be spilling the beans, I was being serious. So gather your shit and do something. Bye love you bro~~~" Gerard said in an almost sing-song ish tune, and hung up immediately which left Lionel slightly pissed but he gave in, knowing that Gerard is a friend most lack.

---

The tension seemed nearly un-bearable at training, like any other day. Andrés had been said to be busy in familical affairs, so Gerard was filling in for Andrés and it made Lionel scared because he knew what was coming, would not he good. At all.

After a good 20 minutes of warming up, Gerard caught everyone's attention with his booming voice, everyone gathering around him in a circle. Lionel felt the heat getting him, as he eye-fucked Neymar who stood beside him, the body-tight training suit hugging his small frame.

- "So we'll be having a mock match as per instructed by our respective captain Andrés. We'll be split into teams, which Andrés has already done. I'll call names for team A, and gather to my left or I'll spank you." Everyone laughed and exchanged glances telepathically as if they knew something was up, judging by Gerard's eyes fixated onto two specific people, a smug look to his face and his hands doing a weird thing making him look treacherous, like a villain from cartoons.

- "Neymar..Messi...Luis.." Gerard called on, earning a glare from Lionel but a 'woohoo' from Neymar. Neymar loved to be in a group which consisted of Luis, Messi and Gerard. Not like he hated others, but a few from the team where special to him, and we can't skip Dani either in that case.