Neymar's ass go wheeee (Neymessi)

It's hard when you're in charge of handling a multi-million dollar company and bound to return home with a slouched position and fucked look, but not when you know there's always a bubbly and cheerful being waiting to spend time with you, and make your weekends one of the best you've ever had. And that happens to be my case.

I park my car, careful not to obtain a dent. I honk before pressing the button so that the door locks itself. It was never needed to get to the door, because by that time I would have this lovely, and astonishingly hot Brazillian clinging onto my torso and showering me with kisses. All the weight that would be on my shoulders on the way home from the headquarters, felt like a feather tickling my shoulder.

I walk in, pushing the door close with a push of my hips. I place him down on the couch, only now being able to realize what he's wearing. One of my white shirts, that slip on his shoulders making the sleeves baggy and long for him. The length, fortunately, covers the part of his lower torso I want to ram myself through. He sure has a kink, that too, a good one. I've always seen Ney as cheeky, loving, and hyper. This is a sidd of him that I'm newly being introduced to, and no doubt, I love it.

A smug smile creeps up on my lips, as I eye-fuck him and discard my coat. I loosen my tie slowly and sensually swinging my head side to side, letting my jawline and light stubble steal the show. I feel a rough tug on my tie which drags me low and inches away from my hunk of a body, and his fragile little body to collide. I let my knees slide between Ney's legs, and my right hand leaning against the pillow of the couch, shifting my weight on my hand while I rake my eyes over his body in the tempting silence.

- "Leo, can you not give me as much attention as you do to your paperworks?" His emerald orbs went dull from glistening. I could see what he was in an approach for, but ended up on the wrong page. He let my tie go while I sat over by his side, holding his waist and bringing him on my lap. His face had an expression I wasn't looking forward to seeing. This isn't what I usually see, and it's vivid that he's upset with me. Ney let his hands settle on my shoulder, but his eyes were looking anywhere else but me and that irked me, by far.

- "Ney, look at me." I supposed him to actually turn, and did. But that earned me a glare, however. My jaws tightened while he shuffled, uncomfy from the atmosphere and the position we're in, which doesn't go along with what we are in an approach for. I ask him what's wrong, only for his eyes to go cloudy and lips to quiver.

- "I-I know I'm only here for you to be ch-cheered onto after work, because y-you're always back in a dull mood and when I-I'm here you feel happy, I can see it all. I'm just someone your e-emotional support and after that, we're seperate. I've felt your affection, but everything is still lacking. I'm happy for everything and not asking you to quit what you're doing, but it p-pains me..and I just wish you would care to treat me better than what I think you're treating m-me like...." He paused his rant, the tears plopping onto my shirt. I didn't dare to interrupt, and didn't have anything to say either, because most of what he said was really true, except for the part that I regard him in my life as an emotional support and nothing else. No, that's not it. I wiped the tears from his cheeks, planting a kiss on his lips thinking he would melt in. But no. I feel a push on the chest and the weight on my lap, all gone. He stands upfront of me, his face red from anger and the tears. He didn't just reject my kiss, did he? He's in for a rough ride, then.

- "I can go fuck around with Cristiano, at least it will pleasure me to know I wasn't something that you toyed with, Lionel Messi." The two syllable clearly stood out from him emphasizing them, just to leave me piqued from his statement, and mostly the behaviour he served, which was un-natural of him, and un-wise.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Cries, whimpers, screams, room reeking of the strong scent of sex. The room wasn't short of anything that Lionel was asking for, really.

- "Who's are you?" Lionel thrusted every bit of his cock that was enough to throw Ney over the edge. This should be enough for him to know, and acknowledge who's he is, and who he'll always belong to.

- "Y-Yours a-ah~ m-master.." Ney managed to reply between being smacked on the ass by Lionel's belt, and from the push of his fiancé's monster of a dick gushing through his petite little hole.

- "Will you ever say that to my face again?" Lionel turned Ney over to face him, tossing the belt away. His eyes pierced through Ney's, as he continued to abuse and ruin Ney's hole with each of his forceful yet pleasuring thrusts which Ney replied to with semi-high pitched moans, and scratches leaving red marks on Lionel's pale white flesh.

- "No m-master..p-please s-stop.." Ney was unfortunate to say the last two words under his breathe, expecting Lionel to hear it through the wall of tension and angst they had just built alongside having rough sex. The sight of his dick ramming into Neymar and the hickeys that he'd created, blinded him. His own groans defeaned him from listening to Neymar's cries which were getting far more desperate with each rough thrust. Lionel continued for the next 20 minutes, careless enough to leave his lover crying and begging to stop what Lionel was doing, which was beginning to traumatize him.

- "L-Leo pl-please let m-me go.." He tried to drag himself out but another thrust held him back, then the other, and the more that remained. He sobbed and began to slap Lionel's shoulder, those weakening too.

- "I-I'll never do it a-again..Ah! P-please stop.." His voice grew helpless, and timid, which finally came to Lionel's attention. Leo felt a pang in his heart seeing his lover in a messed up state, covered with body fluids and catching up on his breathe from constantly crying, speaking, and leveling himself with the thrusts. Leo immediately stopped and cradled him into his arms, showering him with kisses, the situation still heated nonetheless.

- "I'm sorry baby, don't cry please. You don't have to do anything, I was upset with you talkinb about being with another person. I can't picture myself without you baby, please. I'm sorry..don't cry.." Ney seemed shift to a much comforted state than what he was in, minutes ago. He snuggled up against Leo's chest, now huddled up on his lap. Leo gave gentle rubs on Ney's hips and waist, until he noticed Ney cupped his face in embarassment after looking down at themselves. Lionel gave a smug look, realizing what Ney was flustered after seeing. Leo's hands shifted to Ney's ass cheeks, groping them. He gave a gentle thrust to alert Ney, earning a moan from him, now music to his ears.

- "May I pleasure you as a compensation to my stupid act, please?" Lionel gave another thrust to get Ney to approve him. Ney held his moans back, giving a playful punch on the chest.

- "You better perform well, Leo~" He said seductively, snaking his arms around Leo's neck for them to hang loosely, inviting Leo into a makeout session.

Most of the time Lionel compensates with something as simple as flowers, but at times it could get as expensive as watches, necklaces, etc. Well, sometimes, they enjoy their time doing such activities, but it never hurts to let desires over-whelm the situation into something which would get them to bed, right? Sure won't. :)

_______________

Get this to 50 veiws if ya'll want a pt.2 :)🥂