Delicate pt.2

- "What? No. What do you mean by visiting him?"

Virgil didn't want to sound very rude but he did. He's fuming, kinda. But Trent doesn't have the time to explain much, although he should, since he's leaving very early from the party, and that also a bit sneakily, only to be caught by Virgil.

- "I-I don't have the time to explain- Bye"

Trent smiled awkwardly before sprinting away through the door, before Virgil could react.

He quickly kicked the engine to a start and drove as fast as he could to Kai's house, trying not to go over the speed limit, because getting stopped by the police is the least of situations he wants to get stuck in now.

The fact that he's not very good at driving seems to have gone over his head, too. Because he's driving through the road, dodging cars efficiently like he's done this before.

Although he's not supposed to have his mind pre-occupied with thoughts whilst driving, here he is, doing what he's not supposed to do. He just can't help it or prevent it from being there. It's his fault that he had done whatever needed to get that thought whirling in the first place.

Guilt is what he's all about now. Trent is sorry, and he still can't figure out why he acted so immature that day. It had to be a sudden boost in his ego from his team winning on penalties and him being a contributor probably gave it a huge boost, or else there's no he just insulted Kai.

Because Trent would be stupid to do that, mad even. Because he adores Kai; secretly loves him. He's never uttered a word about it, although he wishes he could'be bragged all day about how handsome the German is.

- "Why am I so stupid.."

Trent mumbled sadly, as he realized his head is somewhere else and he might've just drove past Kai's house.

He turned his head to his left and there stands Kai's house, the light from the inaide flooding out because of the transparency of the windows, right into the soft grass beneathe the window sill.

Trent gets out of his car and walks to the porch and stands infront of the door, his head hurting from all the negative thoughts trying to pry through to his mind.

He sucked in a breathe, deciding to just wing it. There's no way out of this anymore.

He's brought the trouble to himself, now he has to find a solution himself too.

Trent knocked on the door twice, hoping not to disappoint Kai like last time.

The door swung open, revealing a Kai in an Olive Green, plain hoodie and grey sweatpants, his hair a bit outgrown and messy, his lips quite chapped and left untouched.

Their height difference didn't help with fixing the problem that they're already dealing with, as Trent looked up at him in sorrow; mumbling out a sorry and letting his head hang low, not being able to muster the courage to actually add anything with it.

There was a brief moment of silence after Trent had done something so little as a 'sorry' to break it, but now here he is, unsure if he's back to square one.

He had expected Kai to close the door on him but that didn't happen.

Instead, when Trent would attempt to leave thinking Kai is too mad to have mercy on the Englishman, he got pulled by his arm, only to be encaged between Kai's arms, his lips pre-occupied in a soft kiss.

As unexpected and foreign as Trent deemed this gesture from Kai to be, he didn't mind.

But either way, he doesn't know if Kai actually has feelings for him, well, not yet.