Boundaries (Mbappe x Hakimi)

Kylian 23 and Achraf 26. Don't judge me for the 3 year difference, just felt like it had to be done. Enjoy.

______________

Every religion has it's own flaws, but their beauty continues to shine. That's how Achraf sees his religion as. It's simplicity and serenity could turn heads. Achraf was proud to be born into a religious family. As said before; every religion has it's own flaws, which means, with it's outer perfection comes the internal problems it holds.

The boundary. There are boundaries set to make this religion one of a kind; no intimate relationship between the same sex. Achraf had nothing to do but to accept it; complaining would bring him dejection from disappointing Allah.

But, there was nothing he could do about it. Everything about his fellow team-mate forced him to break through the boundary wall; to cross the boundary line drawn for him. As much as the weights increased, so did it decrease.

He never stopped praying, though. He prayed 5 times a day, and read the Qur'an from time to time. Even though making a sin on either side, he felt that was his fate. Achraf had came to conclude; Allah was testing his patience.

Well, he had gave in. He couldn't bear being tortured from the beauty always set forth of him in the shower room. He gave in to temptation; his surging desires. There was no way to stop his pale of deep affection from over-flowing.

The other day while reciting to himself the Qura'an, he had read in verse (30:21), 'And of His Signs is that He has created mates for you from your own kind that you may find peace in them and He has set between you love and mercy.'

Closing the holy book, laying on the bed, it got him thinking: If Allah does want us to find peace in those (he/she) who we love, then why not same sex? Achraf wasn't complaining, he'd never. He couldn't be any happier for all that Allah has gifted him with.

He didn't give it much thought. But, by fajr, as he looked out into the midst of the shining stars, it returned. Hiba groaned and Achraf could hear the duvet shuffling but he couldn't care less. Hiba just tapped at his shoulder, as he hummed.

Mbappe's images started to come to mind. It almost felt so wrong to think about another man with rather intimacy in the middle of praying, but as per said, he couldn't resist. He was too addicted in the French, and he had no idea to what extent he'd gone.

But Hiba did. But he didn't. And that's where the secondary conflict would rise.

- "Done yet?" Achraf turned his head to both sides, talking to Allah for a short amount of time and murmuring 'Ameen', before standing up and folding up his prayer rug. Achraf turned to her with an unfazed look. Hiba had come to pick up the habit of seeing this face everyday, after the WCQF.

- "You clearly need a break, Achraf."

- "You need it more than I do." Achraf would state facts without knowing he did. No matter how gloomy and un-interested he looked in everything, he would never forget to show the love and appreciation towards anyone who deserved it.

- "Man, I've been out of the industry since the past few months. You look so fucked-"

- "Astagfirullah, May Allah guide you to the right path."

- "He already is, but he needs to take a look at you first."

- "I'm happy Hiba, go to sleep." Achraf insisted, with a small side smile. Hiba returned it with hers, sighing in defeat. She could never go against him; he was just...too good to be true. Before returning to the bed, she placed a chaste kiss on his lips. Achraf held her waist gently, but as he closed his eyes, he could image somebody else in a....jersey? As if a nightmare, he jerked away, taking Hiba by surprise. Hiba stared at him, as if he had done something peculiar.