Making it work (Jude x Haaland)

The transfer of Haaland has stirred up a few issues, the worst one being a barrier of hate and rebellion seperating him and Jude from their once much loved and appreciated friendship, which has been long forgotten by Jude as a result of hatred.

Things have gotten salty to the point where people around them are starting to get involved all while they just want to help a friend out. But certainly, Jude isn't responding well. His responds are mostly swear words and a trail of blames and words of hate being thrown all towards Haaland.

Haaland is trying his best to repair his bond with Jude and win the Englishman's heart back, all while the weight of everything is weighing down on him.

He feels just as crushed and belittled just as Jude does. Because while Jude stood his ground believing Haaland isn't a friend worth his precious time, even while tears threatened to leave the brim of his eyes, Haaland was giving his all to repair things between them.

But everything has it's own boundaries, and Haaland is certainly fed up of being blamed by media and spoon fed with shit allegations of him planning this transfer out behind Jude when all this was done done for the betterment of Borussia, even though they lost a player that was beginning to grow roots in Dortmund's soil.

Sadly it wilted but it was to be watered and brought back to life by his new team mates in the Premier League club he's signed for: Man city. They've tried their best to console him and guide him throughout his harsh experience.

But at the end, he failed to balance out the strains from trying to repair his friendship with Jude and the stress from having to cope with the team just as well and act like he's perfectly fine when in the inside he's tumbling over and loosing his control over his own personal affairs and emotions.

The sole reason to why he's had enough is because he's not only physically drained out from so much strain being put on his body from constant flights and interveiws but also mentally dismantled; broken in the inside.

To why he's broken: he feels like he's had enough and now it's got to the point where he's being forced to declare it to his new friends here in England. If not, then he'd probably burst from all the weight being pressured down onto him which is the whole world against him.

Even though he has supportive friends and looks completely armoured and prepared, he's lost track of his own mind and is at a loss of words for the moment. He's failing to get a good grasp on the problem; letting the harness that's been keeping his mind straight go loose.

The thought of trying to fit the pieces of the puzzle back together makes his head spin, with not a single glimmer of hope there to show him the way out of this constant loop of the same problem that he's tired of being faced with every day.

But if he had to admit, which he won't be doing any soon- he misses Jude. Very.

Even 'very' is an understatement. If not for Jude being ignorant and uncooperative, Haaland would have tried to come up with a different solution and for the most; wouldn't have lost himself through the process.

A bond so special and fragile that when the pieces fell apart it scarred him.

The hot bundle of fresh tears rolling down his cheeks isn't anything Haaland can bother to be aware of anymore. He feels numb from pushing his body's mental and physical boundaries beyond what it can withstand.

Calling out his best friend's name in a broken voice almost as silent as a faint whistle blow won't do any help to win Jude back, but we can't judge how everyone doesn't have the same pattern of coping mechanism.

Hours of crying resulted to a very sore throat, silent voice and bloodshot eyes that began to sting the moment he lifted it up for the soft light from the kitchen decor to shine upon him.