Our Love story (Neymessi)

- "Daddy daddy daddyyyyy!!"

- "Yes Thiago?" Neymar smiled, bringing the 9 year old onto his lap.

- "How did you guys meet? Then fall in love?" Thiago giggled, his eyes staring back into Neymar's, full of curiosity. It brought Neymar back so many memories, and made him feel in his youth all over again.

- "Well,"

---

- "Everyone, welcome our new Senior high section student, Neymar Santos Jr.! " Everyone applauded, clearly excited and attracted to the god given charms of the latter. He smiled back at everyone, but someone caught his eye.

A guy with long hair sitting by the corner of the center bench, staring into his book blankly. Neymar wondered who he was, and why he seemed so gloomy.

- "Neymar, you can go sit with Messi. You two take your time to get to know each other yeah? Everyone treat him well, I'll be watching closely." The professor warned, patting Neymar's back and sending him off to sit beside Messi.

Ironically, it was the guy who he found odd. Messi jumped out of his trance, looking at Neymar like he'd just came now. And well, that split second was enough to make Messi fall in love. Neymar did feel an attraction, but nothing strong yet.

Well, Lionel on the other hand felt his heart rush, and immediately knew that Neymar was the missing piece of the puzzle.

By the next few months, their friendship had already evolved to something very intimate and not so brother-like. Messi wasn't sure if Neymar felt the same, and that left him contemplating their relationship at times, but be managed to enjoy his time with Neymar anyways.

- "Hey..Neymar?"

- "Yeah?" Lionel parted his lips to say something, but just like the other days, he gave in and stood up in approach of leaving. Neymar had enough, and knew something was awfully wrong and as a friend he needed to know what hsd gotten Messi so worked up over the past couple weeks.

- "Leo..you keep opening your mouth to say something but then at the heat of the moment you leave. You know that I won't react negatively no matter what it is, right?"

- "...Even if it's about you?..." Lionel said, at the brink of breaking down. There was no way he could hide any longer, this would be now or never. At least he could assure himself that he had come out clean.

- "About me?" Neymar blinked, clearly not aware of Lionel's approach, and slightly taken back by the statement, Lionek could tell.

- "Yes, about you Neymar. It's all about you. My whole world is about you, no no, my whole world is you. What other way is there to say this? I love you Neymar...I'm in love with you..head over heels for you...I'm all about you, all about you.." Messi ranted, ready to turn on his heels and leave with a broken heart. But tables turned, and Neymar took Lionel back by a kiss on the lips.

Lionel was certainly shocked, and too over-whelmed to even comprehend what just happened. It seemed too un-realistic that he was accepted so quickly, without anything to be further said in order to convince Neymar. But turns out, Neymar is gullible.

- "Idiot, what did you think? It was only you? If you did, you're wrong." Neymar smiled, leaving Messi in complete disbelief, but he knew it's reality, so he just screamed out of cheer. Everyone gave him a -wtf is wrong with him- look but he could have cared more. He hugged Neymar tightly, not giving him the chance to actually break his hands free and hug back.

- "Woah, calm down there big guy, I don't think you want to kill me." Lionel immediately surged himself back, scratching his nape from embarassment, mumbling a 'sorry' with a blush.