P.A. (Neymessi)

Another day, another pang in my heart. There's nothing I can do about it, well kot exactly though. I can be clear about it, but all it's gonna get us to is controversies which Leo hates. Even though he's much of a loner for a CEO who has to cope up with new people and what they have to offer nearly every hour of the day, there are a few things that catch him completely off guard. I know him so far by the end surely because I'm around him nearly 24/7. It's gotten a toll on me, and my sheepish behaviour towards him and only him explains everything. I don't wanna bother to know he thinks of me. I wanna be happy in my own little fantasies, where this hunk lives.

A cup of coffee should help me get through the day, since I'll be working extra today, and that's all that my boss said. He handed me on some paperwork to check and modify, which I'm nearly done with. As I grab my coffee mug and approach for my office room, Rafa stops me. Oh please I hope she's not here to rant about her new boyfriend, for the love of God.

- "Where were you man?" She throws on a look, her botox-ed face making her look extra sassy. The hell does she mean by that, though?

- "I can't just run away from the office and appear back in here, if that'e what you mean." I smile, with a sarcastical approach. She better notice it.

- "I wish I could though. Now listen, Mr.Lionel has been calling you for the past 10 minutes, so you better hurry." She walks away, struggling to clasp the files she rested on the shelf with her obnoxious looking acrylic nails she just got. I sprint to my room taking a sip of coffee before I settle it down, then walk through a narrow corridor which provides a veiw of the busy streets. Knocking wasn't necessary, a 'come in' gave me the pass to face my boss. Oh lord I hope I don't faint, he was looking even hotter this morning. Lord save me.

- "Someone wasn't picking up the phone," I mean- he doesn't waste a second ever before getting to the point. It's surprising that he'd not today. I wonder what's going on his mind.

- "Where are you staring at, Jr.?" He slammed his hand on the glass table, making me jump out of my little trance. I smile awkwardly and bow apologetically. Ironically enough, he's always been the reason to me getting absent minded at times. And don't even get me started at why he calls me by my last name. For god's sake it's JUST 6 YEARS OF AGE GAP JUST 6 FOR THE LOVE OF GOD-.

- "Alright, let's get to the point. We'll be having a meeting with the founder and co-founder of a clothing company. You'll be coming with me. So, I'll be expecting the paperwork to be done at least an hour before departure, if that's alright with you." He rested his face on his hands, his affectionate (+hot) gaze making me bawl internally. I nod multiple times as my curls bounce back and forth slightly, with my ear-rings to jingle. He chuckles and I excuse myself before I actually start to kiss him- whoops.

----

We arrive shortly after we left, the roads not as crammed as I expected it to be. And another thing that came un-expected, was the ride. My boss's car s are seperate- one only for official purposes, and there are 3 more he has which he uses privately, and he actually chose to bring one today, so he drove himself. The whole ride, a comforting silence was there, but the fact that he kept exchanging glances with me from the rear mirror- no way I saw that wrong. I feel a pair of eyes piercing through my soul, taking a glance. Mrs. Riley, the co-founder. And god damn she has been serving me alot of sass since the past hour of me and my boss present here. I did continue to scribble on a few important things, however. Well, as a personal thing, I feel jealous. And yes I'm being legit. I can't help but to ponder, if those two are here to actually negotiate bussiness in here. Because all that I saw (wished that I wouldn't have seen) was them leaning over, a few inches away from shoving their melons onto Leo's face. And ugh, the sick urge to just shove their faces onto the table until they die-