Newbie (Serg. Ramos x Luka Modric)

We're gonna pretend luka is 20, and Sergio is 23 for the sake of this oneshot hehe so enjoy :)

_____________

The locker room was poluted with everyone saying one word constantly between talking: Luka Modric. I don't understand, they've been going nuts about this guy ever since he signed and so is Cristiano. I've not seen him yet, and I don't see what's so exciting that he joined. Or maybe I'm too un-enthusiastic?

- "Duuudee haven't you seen the new guy?" Cristiano squeels, like a fanboy. What on earth has this new guy stir up in here? What's all this about?

- "No, didn't feel like it."

- ".....you're kidding." Bruh, what's so bad about not checking out the new guy? He can't be THAT great, right?

- "I don't think I look like I am."

- "You madman-"

- "Bruh." I scoffed, while Marcelo had a look of disbelief when I looked from the corner of my eye. Now I really have to see what all this craze for the new guy is actually about.

---

- "Attention Everyone!" The coach clapped, as everyone gathered round him in a circle. Everyone smiled widely, noticing the new guy standing by the side of the coach, fiddling with the hem of his sportswear. He looked very timid, shy, and scrawny compared to everyone in the club.

- "Welcome your new team-mate, Luka Modric!" Everyone claps and hoots, making Luka's face flush into a dark hue of red. The coach pat his back and encouraged him to go find a partner to start doing laps and stretches with.

Ramos couldn't take his eyes off the latter, bawling his eyes at him, like he'd never seen someone as beautiful and attractive as him before. He was in complete disbelief, breathe taken away from the boy's charms.

Luka quietly walked to Sergio, noticing how everyone slipped away at a distance from Sergio, indicating that Luka must choose him. Well, one way or the other, Luka was already planning on choosing him anyway.

Luka felt too shy to talk in such a new environment, so he waited for Sergio to snap back to reality. On the 5th minute of waiting, Cristiano ran and apologized to Luka, slapping Sergio in the nape.

Sergio howled and looked at Cristiano with a dead-panning stare, as Cristiano did the same and eyed at Luka standing by his side. Sergio turned, and he was a brink away from being blown away by his charms again.

Cristiano smiled to himself and jogged away to Marcelo, leaving the two alone to catch up. Sergio here, waited for Luka to speak and Luka here waited for Sergio to speak so the situation was awfully awkward between the two.

- "I'm-" The two said in unison, Modric flushing in red all over again. Sergio scratched his name and suggested Luka go first, but Luka nodded as 'no', clutching the side of his jersey.

- "Well..I'm Sergio Ramos..and uh..I'm 23?"

- "I-I'm Luka M-Modric.." His voice was nearly in-audible, but Sergio managed. Sergio internally cooed at how timid he sounded.

- "Let's get started with stretches, if that's okay with you?"

- "S-Sure.."

By the next hour, the duo were already caught up into sharing about their daily life, studies, club football, etc. They seemed to be getting along well, infact, Luka looked very comfortable with him despite of his very introverted personality and he's never great with people, so Sergio got lucky with Luka.

1 hour was left til practice was over, but Sergio already managed to get his knee scraped during their mock match. Luka immediately rushed to him and without a word, helped him to the medic room.