Valentine (Neymessi)

Lost into checking the records of the borrowed books, he got startled from Kun placing a hand onto his shoulder and leaning by his side, a paper in hand. Messi grinned, eyeing the paper in confusion. Kun giggled in excitement, and Kun couldn't wait to tell Messi why.

- "Have a look at this Leo." Kun placed the paper on the table, Messi craning his neck downward to read. 'The New Wealth Around Town', read the title. On scanning the picture of the family given under the bold letters, he noticed a familiar face.

He felt a tug at his heart and it slightly stung, lord knows why. His skin got sudden goosebumps, startling himself. He was taken back by the weird gestures his body's giving off. It couldn't be happening reasonlessly, could it?

- "Isn't this Neymar?" Messi mumbled and furrowed his brows.

- "You said something?"

- "Oh! No no.." Messi denied, returning Kun the newspaper. Kun ex-changed a few more words and left, as Messi immediately got to work. It couldn't be. He rummaged through the records of the borrowed books. It just couldn't be, he thought in disbelief.

And to his utter shock, he found, Neymar Jr, who has a record of borrowing several romantic-esque novels: 20 so far, none returned. Memories of his encounter with Neymar started to flow back, flashing before his eyes. His cheeks automatically heated up from the thought.

How he'd lean on the book shelf on his shoulder, in his usual casual clothing, looking all sexy, with that rough yet smooth accent, gliding smoothly with the pick-up lines. At some point, Messi got used to it. Although he'd act all annoyed, deep down, he loved to be in Neymar's company.

There was something so alluring about the man that kept him satisfied in his company. When his eyes would meet with Neymar's glintful; emarald ones, all else would practically die, until or unless Neymar would wake him from his trance.

But, his wealth is what Messi wasn't aware of. The clothes he wore weren't heavily expensive, or anything that would indicate he's a rich lad. He never behaved as arrogantly either, like any other successor of the family would. It seemed un-real, but he was glad it wasn't anything that would make him upset.

But, this got him thinking. If he's so rich, why does he always come to the library? He could spend his money around instead of wasting time here, where he barely does anything either than flirting with Messi and borrowing books which he never returns.

Messi looked at the clock, noticing it was time. He never talked much to Neymar, but, he really wanted to know today. It really racked in his mind. There was no way he just came here to spend time with Messi and read books. That just couldn't be, according to Messi's perspective.

What do rich kids know about love? Nothing. The definition of love for them is to he showered with money. Or that's just what Messi thinks. Messi's always had a negative veiw on such things, due to personal reasons he's never preferred to have spoken about.

But Neymar could possibly change that. It's just a maybe, yeah? Maybe.

- "Hey," A familiar voice called, as Messi looked up, to meet eyes with a smiling Neymar, holding a rose. Messi smiled back, but felt confusion flooding in from noticing the rose.

- "Wondering who this is for?" Messi nodded out of curiosity, as Neymar leaned over by his ear, tickling Messi's cheek with the rose.

- "It's for you," Neymar whispered, retrieving his body back. He smiled again, placing the rose on the table. Messi blushed. It couldn't be that Neymar liked him, right? What do rich kids know about love?

- "I know it's not much, but, I want to gift you something with the money which I actually earned, not under family inheritance." Neymar confessed. Pieces started to come together, and Messi would finally conclude, Neymar is exceptional. Exceptional amongst all the other successors who spend the money under inheritance and not earned off their own hard work, on which their blood, sweat and tears would be sacrificed, like Neymar's.