All mine pt.2

The morning after was hectic for Neymar. Neymar woke up with his legs nearly paralyzed, and his hips and torso aching with immense pain. Looking at the mirror, to his horro, his body was nearly purple with Messi and Cristiano's hickeys combined. His ass still felt sticky, and he stinked. It was a mess.

He limped to the shower, nearly falling 5 times in a row. It was harder since Messi and Cristiano were both sleeping soundly, without knowing Neymar was up, and needed help. Neymar sighed and turned the shower on to the cold side, letting the water flow down his back and trickle to his legs.

It was only now that he felt disgusted. Even having a crush on Messi couldn't change the situation, and how used he felt. The several marks that littered his body. Neymar sniffled and tried scratching them away, but ofcourse they wouldn't just disappear.

They'd remain on his body until he'd come to take them granted. What ached him more, was Cristiano did it first handedly. It wasn't fair. Cristiano hadn't taken his permission. He has invaded Neymar's privacy by a great extent. As much as Neymar hated it, nothing could be brought back.

His legs weren't giving up on him anymore as he wrapped a towel around his waist, looking at himself for what seemed like the millionth time in the mirror. He just couldn't get his eyes off what has been done to his body. He just didn't feel as manly anymore.

Not like it's a huge factor in his life, but it still is. This completely ruins his identity. It somehow brings complexity into his minimalistic of a mind, and that makes his head spin out of all the thoughts severing through his head.

He shakes his head, trying his best not to loose his sanity from coming across the sight of the two shameless men that stand across the bed, fumbling throw their clothes, drawn back by the presence of Neymar.

Neymar chuckled sarcastically. He just couldn't contain it anymore. The horrified look on their faces explained everything, but then again, why were they not the same last night? Last night they were able to rip through Neymar like he was a toy. But it was only now they'd realize what they had done.

Neymar's smile fell as he grabbed his clothes and shot a glare at them before slipping into his clothes. Messi and Cristiano exchanged glances, swallowing thickly, standing awkwardly in their sweatpants, staring at Neymar in guilt and shame.

- "What the fuck are you staring at?" Neymar cocked his brow, sliding his hands throw his shirt sleeves.

- "You both could maybe just give me space for an hour or so, until or unless you're a fucking dick." Neymar whispered, venom laced in his words. Cristiano hung his head low while Messi wore his shirt and moved closer to Neymar, throwing on a convincing look.

- "Ney...We're sorry.."

- It's a whatever, Messi." Neymar spat, leaving the room. Cristiano flopped on the bed, sobbing.

- "W-What have I done.." Cristiano croaked, sobbing into his hand, Messi sitting down beside him and placing a hand on his shoulder. Yeah, even though they're rivals, sometimes it can be not thought of. They're humans after all, at the end of the day.

- "Hey, Don't take all the blame on yourself yeah? I was a part of it too.." Messi tried convincing but Cristiano just shook his head and sniffled, wearing his shirt and jacket. His obsession with Neymar was there, but this had made everything into a mess. It wasn't right. Cristiano should've taken it way slower.

Cristiano left, as Messi followed suit, hands in his pocket and both their hoodies on so no one would notice. Even though Messi went un-noticed, everything was the opposite for Cristiano. While walking by the corridor, he met eyes with Bernaut. He started walking faster, hesitant, hoping for him not to realize.