Their love story (Felix x Diego Lainez)

Ik the picture is hazey but bear with it, cuz, to match the vibe, I had to go with this picture. Like, he's actually looking zaddy in this one. Okay let's get into it, shall we? Yes :).

_____________

Felix hadn't known he'd start crushing over a mere acquaintance- a bell boy from the hotel he'd be staying in Hawaii. Now that he's back, he's doing everything in his power to get a hold of that kid again. No matter what it takes, he just wants to meet with those beautiful, hazel, innocent eyes.

For now, he could only think of all the little moments there eyes met and they'd be staring through each other's soul past all the sounds that fell silent the very moment Felix turned his head to lock eyes with another pair of beautiful brown orbs that'd belong to an ethereal-of-a Mexican boy, that'd captured his heart the same moment.

It's too hard to say whether it's true love or just the innocent glint in his eyes that lured Felix to be infatuated of the boy. But from how messed up he'd gotten Felix on his departure from Hawaii, he's sure the boy had already taken his heart without asking.

Felix could still remember, the moment still vivid in his memory,- the encounter that had gotten his thoughts suddenly revolving only around that one boy.

Flashback
____________

It had been a tiring morning from yesterday. The late night arrival in Hawaii, the long-haul flight and lack of movement- it had gotten him exhausted and limp, in much need of rest. He could swear he could fall asleep on anyone's shoulder right now- only if anyone of his friends would care to lend either of theirs.

On their way to the hotel, the ride wouldn't do him any mercy either. With every speed-breaker meant that the car would come to a slight abrupt stop, and that meant a slight jerking movement that'd wake up Felix from falling into a deep slumber.

Bright light cutting through the darkness in the car alerted Felix- they'd reached the hotel. It was decent enough for a few couple of friends to stay in, and paparazzi isn't something Felix is fond of.

Taking a seat in one of the couches set in the lobby as his friend set off to arrange the rooms and get the room cards, he sank into his seat and just wished he could fall asleep there. From all the exhaustion, he couldn't bother to really do anything else right now.

The fact that they had brought an un-reasonably good yet hefty amount kf bags only came to his notice when his friends groans seeped into his ears and alerted his awake.

- "You fools, you could've just called a porter yeah?" Felix scoffed and looked around, heading to the reception in search of one.

- "Good evening, is there any porter available? It'd be nice if there would be one-"

The lady nodded and gracefully walked out of the reception counter area in her heels, Felix just watching her do her thing.

- "LAINEZ!" The women let out one loud squeel, as Felix scooted over to her, looking at the direction she's waving her hand at.

A short boy, supposedly young,- with the look of a deer caught in headlights, sprinted towards a large trolley and brought it to where Felix stood, beaming. His smile made his eyes disappear- but a slight sparkle could be seen seeping out of the corner of his eye. All of a sudden, Felix lost interest in sleep.

His friends just watched in disbelief how their fellow friend stood there without moving an inch, staring at the boy attentively, watching his every move. They ex-changed looks of worry, as the boy blinked and stood quietly, waiting for either one of them to actually tell him what their room number is.