Just happened pt.2

The season finally came to an end, which meant the tedious hours of training and exhausting matches would come to a stop, well, a temporary one. All while, it'd hardly count as a proper 'vacation' from the scarcely credible number of days hand-picked out of the calendar by their respective managers.

It would be what, like a week? Perhaps two weeks if maybe the month would magically extend to a span of 40 days. Ofcourse, both of them knew that was impossible, and the best they could make out of it is a joke every hour of the nights they'd be able to at least talk after the tedious hours of practice, or worse, ninety minutes of constant running and thrashing with the exhaustion wearing off on their body. Atop of all that they'd try to make time for themselves and each other.

It'd be an understatement if they said that their schedules were crammed. It had gotten far more worse as it narrowed down to the end of the season, the brands they are ambassadors for quickly getting all the shoots done before letting them go and sink down into a cocoon of warmth and serene silence.

To be fair, not exactly. Because the final day of work before vacation was when Cristiano had already booked tickets to travel across the seas to rest away at the silent shores of the Island of Maldives, where there'd be no paparazzi apart from each other. Perhaps he could've talked to Messi about it, but as the very humble and puritan that he is, he'd most probably deny the offer, since it'd require the expenditure of a hefty amount of money.

Messi has always been quite the opposite of Cristiano. Cristiano is the typical friend who behaves like he has a marvelling mound of dopamine piled in him (he does) which is partially the reason behind his particular interest in clubbing, shopping, then back to clubbing- because it's never too long before he gets fed up of spending his money on Gucci. But spending it on wine makes up for it. As you can see, aside the fact that he might need to get his brain checked because of how his behaviour is like that of a person diagnosed with too much enthusiasm in particular activities, he never shies away from throwing around money, simply because he knows he's amongst the many privileged and affluent people. To be fair, earlier in his life he was forced to watch others do what he's doing now. So it's only fair that he repeats it til he feels happy.

Messi, on the other hand, behaves somewhat like that of an unsharpened, dull pencil, if it had a personality. He is humble in nature, and also frank with his opinion. He never hides his point with twists and turns, but is always straightforward, which many who are involved in this sport avoid doing. As vocal as he sounds, he isn't. It's only the interveiws that he speaks in, so he makes a good one out of it. Outside of that, he's a better listener than a speaker, not that he's bad that at, but he prefers not to. Messi likes anything that will involve peaceful silence, but not the ear deafening one ofcourse.

Admittedly, they're complete polar opposites of one another, but that only strengthens their bond together as football players who're supposed to have seperated, uninterrupted lives, yet here they are, cooped up together in a house reasonlessly.

---

The wheels of the luggages rumbling loudly against the nailed boards of the wooden bridge that lead towards their cottage is far too much of a loud and interrupting noise breaking the serene silence of just the small waves and crytal water flowing graciously and hitting the wooden poles of the bridge which Cristiano can see through the slight gap between each plank as his sneakers soles are soundless against the rough planks.

The blaring rays of the sun hot and scorching against Cristiano's exposed skin, the wind tickling at his face like a soft feather, but instantly facing a whiplash from the sun's rays after. It only wants to kiss his smooth and alluring skin, that's all, but it's not making the best impression if itself to the the Great Cristiano Ronaldo. Gravely disappointing.