Not a kid (C. Ronaldo x Joao Felix)

Okay this shit is gonna be completely made up- including the names of certain places and ages and all- okay thank you :)

_________

Felix's mother jolts up in excitement, smiling from ear to ear, immediately rushing to the door to close it behind her son and hug him tightly before letting go and holding his shoulders, still just as happy and excited to get to know how her son's first day in his new football training academy went. Not to mention this is actually a senior's academy and a 17 year old on average has never succeeded to qualify for this academy ever, considering the determination and patience needed to last there- so Felix is their first. And to see her son be the first maturing teen to  be a part of such a prestigious academy gives her all the right to be proud and flaunt it in ever way possible.

- "How was your first day in the academy querido?

- "It was fine, ma."

Felix replied in a quiet voice, sitting down at the dinner table and smiling sheepishly. His mom clearly sensed something from the abrupt sheepish smile and blush on his cheeks, keeping herself away from questioning him about it nonetheless. She continues with her cooking and keeps talking to him in intervals, making sure not to burn the food- but to also try and bring something out of Felix that she suspects is something he's hiding to himself and as a mom she can't possibly let that happen.

No mom can.

- "Who's that you're staring at? Your crush is it? He looks quite charming"

Felix squeels and jumps out of his chair, looking at his mom fretfully as she smiles.

When did she creep up behind me- Felix wonders, just like every other child.

- "Ma, I'm not gay-"

- "Felix, your dad isn't gonna be happy about the magazines..,"

She smirks and points at the pile on sofa. Felix's eyes go wide and he panics but his mom quickly holds his hands and brings them in her palm, holding them tightly and smiling at him reassuringly.

- "I was only joking, Joao. You know i'd never tell your dad. And no matter what gender you like, i'll never be mad about it because you're my son and it's my duty to give you the love that you've earned yourself."

- "Thanks ma, I love y-"

- "But no, really Joao, who was that? He looked quite young and handsome"

Felix blushed furiously, stepping away from his mom.

- "I-It's no one."

- "I knew you'd say that. I know it's your coach, I saw him jogging near the park of the grocery store the other day."

Felix bites his cheek and rushes up the stairs out of embarrassment in attempt to run into his room, before he's stopped again by his mom.

- "You have good taste by the way-"

- "Ma!!"

Felix squeels and closes his door behind him.

He takes a deep breathe and sits on his chair, takes his phone and opens a secure folder that only he can access which is filled with nothing but pictures of his coach, Cristiano Ronaldo. Well, it isn't much- since it's only been one day, and there's certainly more to come- which means more pictures of Cristiano and oh my God does the mere thought of the older man make him go crazy.

But then again, it's only been a day, Felix realizes and sinks into his chair, somewhat blatantly staring at his coach's picture. Maybe it's a one time thing and he might forget it after a few days, he tries to convince himself.