together, forever (Haaland x Jude)

Haaland returned from practice a tired, frustrated man. He had lost the mock match, and hadn't done too well during practice today lord knows why. He just felt too sleepy in general. Maybe it was because he couldn't stop watching tiktok til 2 am?

He could barely park the car out. He shut the door with a bang, startling Jude who's sitting on the couch, binging on Netflix. Jude excitedly walked up to him, only to be shoved aside.

Haaland tossed his bag to the floor and followed to his room with a dull look. His behaviour surprised Jude, really. Jude followed him to their room, staring at him discarding his clothes probably to jump into shower. Haaland did stink.

- "What the fuck are you looking at?"

Jude was taken back by his statement. Haaland barely swore around him, and normally spoke very lowly. So this was pretty un-usual, and it indicated something was wrong.

- "Haaland..you alright?"

- "Why do you care?"

- "Because I love you Haaland!"

- "Do I look like I do?" Haaland spat, leaving for the shower. Jude felt the world collapse, his eyes blurring with tears. He felt like everything crumbled into peices. Nothing felt right. Living felt like a crime now. The whole situation itself over-whelmed Jude, resulting him to fall to the ground and sob.

There was nothing else he could do. He had been rejected. All the work he did to get this close to Haaland, had all been in vain. Jude wiped his tears away, taking a spare blanket and laying down on the couch. There was no way now that he could face Haaland again.

While Jude wept, Haaland threw a fist at the wall in frustration. He came to realize what he'd done, just now. Guilt filled him. He groaned, disappointed in himself. What did I just do? Haaland contradicted, not being able to believe he'd ever do such a thing.

He could barely think straight. He wore sweatpant, not bothering to find something to wear on top. It startled him not to find Jude in the room. Walking into the hall, he heard soft sobs from the couch and below. There lay a curled up, crying Jude.

Haaland's heart ached. It felt like a crime to break the young man. Jude is just 17, and needs time to recover from this. He's been craving someone's affection for a long time, and this incident brought him a heartbreak. It saddened the latter more than he already was.

Haaland kneeled down infront of him, Jude's eyes squeezing shut at the sight of the older man. Haaland sighs in frustration. Jude silences down, daring to not bat an eye.

- "Jude..I'm sorry.."

- "Save it."

- "Jude, Please...I haven't been feeling too well lately, I'm sorry.."

- "Oh yeah? And I look like I've been feeling like the happiest boy alive?"

- "Jude-"

- "Oh shut up. If you really didn't feel 'kay you coul've told me!" Jude exclaimed, sitting up.

- "Jude," Haaland tightened his jaw; clearly pissed.

- "Fuck off." Jude spat coldly and hurtfully, getting up in an approach of leaving. But Haaland cought his hand and pinned him on the wall agressively. Jude groaned, tears pricking his eyes.

- "You're not going anywhere, Jude Bellingham." Haaland stated vile-ly, with dominance. Jude protested against it by trying to break free, but compared to the huge and hunk of a man forth of him, it would be impossible and all in vain.

Haaland softened his grip on Jude, eyes softening. He knew how sensitive Jude was; but tried his best to act strong around Haaland. But Haaland knew it all too well. Haaland closed up, placing gentle kisses all over his face. He stopped at his lips, noticing how tensed and worked up Jude's eyes read.

- "It won't happen again, I promise." Haaland placed a soft peck on his lips, leaving for their shared room. Jude just stood their in disbelief, his thoughts scattered.

---

- "Woah woah woah, wait a damn minute-"

- "...so you're telling me-"

- "You don't have to repeat it!"

- "Okay fine fine..well..what now?"

- "I don't know.."

- "What do you mean by you don't know?" Reus slammed his locker shut, frowning like something had gone wrong. Jude shivered.

- "You two HAVE to, and HAVE to be a thing. It's a universal rule! Please don't tell me this was a one time th-"

- "Reus! You know it wasn't!" Jude whines. Reus smirks, sitting across him.

- "Admit it already young man,"

- "A-Admit what..?"

- "That you're head over heels for him,"

Jude blushed and hid his face away with his hands while Reus cackled. Little did they know, someone had been listening carefully.

On Jude's arrival back in their shared house, he checked around for Haaland but found no one. He sighed in relief. He didn't need to face him, or so he thought. As Jude plopper himself onto the couch, Haaland returned with a bottle of protein shake in his hands.

Haaland grinned and sat closely, drinking on his shake. Jude swallowed thickly, staring into his lap. It felt awfully awkward to him to face Haaland like this, after that kiss.

- "How was practice? You returned lately," Haaland questioned with the same, soft and comforting tone he always had. It always felt so re-assuring, and ticklish to the ears in a way.

- "um..good." Jude replied in a shy voice. Well, he did feel embarassed, and wasn't sure how he was supposed to react after that incident. Supposedly, Haaland had forgotten about it.

- "Can I ask you something? But you can't say no."

- "But wh-"

- "Be my boyfriend?" Haaland stated clearly, without sounding intimidating. It sounded like a meer request. But it meant the whole world to Jude. Jude smiled widely and laughed under his breathe. Haaland looked at with him sad, dejected eyes.

- "You're laughing at my proposal..?"

- "No you beanstalk,"

- "So be the beans to my beanstalk?"

- "Ugh, fine." Jude smiled, while Haaland woo-hooed and ran around with his hands spread across. Jude scoffed and smiled, looking at a grown man running around like a child.

But only Haaland could explain how giddy he felt from the simple reply. It meant the whole world to him, too.

_____________

Hakimi x mbappe next hoes, give me a plot for them. Idk what to write about them bros, but craving for them. (So are  my readers) ;)

JUST REALIZED HOES AND BROS RHYME- 💀💀💀