Unholy pt.2

If this isn't sexy, I don't know what is. We'll be imagining Aguero to be like this for the first chapter AND this (sequel). Enjoy or fuck off. Oh and- Eid Mubarak, hoes. Consider this as an allowance from me for eid.

____________

Like we say- there are some things in life that can be avoided but there are also some things that if avoided,- it'll grow to be a situation out of which neither can we escape, or avoid. Maybe that's the best way Messi can explain his relation with Aguero right now.

He's not sure what to say about him- or think about him. Kun has been a friend of his ever since he hit puberty- the phase where everyone feels like they're fucked even when they're not fucked. Kun has always been there to his aide, and Messi has always tried his best to return the favor although that's what Kun opposes of.

Messi couldn't have wished for a better friend. They've been together through major phases of their life where they can see themselves either very happy, or much too damned to lift their mood. They've been through all sorts of shit together and there's no doubt in that.

But there is something to doubt about Kun's personality. This guy here, is downright dirty- and when I say dirty, I'm serious.

Not that he's the type of guy who'll whistle if he finds a girl attractive (he actually will: De Paul's gf) , but he'll always push Messi to do something weird and awfully out of his comfott zone- for no justifiable reason.

It's like he's doing it for fun without paying attention to how uncomfortable his best friend is getting.

Although he'd be weird all this whole time, Messi wouldn't ever mind because at the end of the day there wouldn't be anyone he could trust more than Kun in this world. So he convinced himself to get used to whatever shit Kun would come up with.

But there's always a limit- and to be real, Messi takes limitations alot more seriously than anyone else. He can be a serious man and catch you off guard without knowing that he is.

When it's supposed to be Messi doing that to others, it's happening to him instead. His own friend- the friend he trusts in more than he does in hinself- is going against his own friend's will.

And that's what's been bugging Messi too much for his liking, although the person he's mostly concerned about is safe in his arms, watching a game of football with his head againt his chest.
His body frame is skinnier than usual, so it doesn't bother Messi to have all of his weight pressing down on him- well, it doesn't come to much of his notice anyway- until or unless it starts to get him hot and bothered like it is now.

He doesn't want to do it to Neymar, No. He's been trying to fulfill his duty as a protective boyfriend who'll ensure Neymar's security and needs, 24/7. Well, ironically, he's stuck with his own need here: not as fulfilled.

And he doesn't want to do much about it either. His mind is in a junk of Kun's images: his smirks and sly smiles from that day, and his ridiculous acts- mostly the look that he threw at Messi while flirting with Neymar.

Messi couldn't conclude to why he'd do that, anyway. There was no reason to ever do that. But again, Kun has always been all about doing things/pushing Messi to do things which will be of no use or simply too ridiculous to even justify a reason to doing.

His mind calms, all of a sudden. He tries to force himself into believing Kun is a dick but well, he can't. He Just simply can't, and there's something so weird about it that fascinates him. He just can't tell how, or why.

The bell makes him jump out of his thoughts. Neymar adverts his gaze from the tv screen to his lover, pouting. Messi knew why, but he had to get up. He places a soft kiss on his lips and left for the door.