Secret (Cristiano x T. Muller)

- "What the hell"

Thomas muttered under his breathe, peering from the corning of the wall to the other side of the room where an unholy act was starting to unfold.

And he was unlucky to have witnessed most of it. He secretly wished he didn't, though.

Because what makes it an unbeatable much of an unholy act or abomination is what they call it, is because team mates were involved. No women. Five team mates getting handsy with each other, quite literally letting the intrusion of the perversion in their minds take over their body.

Thomas had seen it all unfold. He could feel his cheeks heat and eyes grow wide as his gaze fixated onto a specific man amongst the five, also comparatively quite larger in physique; also who'd managed to validate his masculinity the most, his dominance quickly dwarfing his team mates.

A tall man with tanned skin and toned muscles, frosted tips of his hair flying everywhere, the corner of his lips curled into a small smirk as his chocolate brown eyes prove of anything but innocense.

Thomas had only come here to apologize for acting stupid infront of Real Madrid players. And although the German did expect some commotion to come along shortly after he'd arrive because he's from Bayern, he didn't expect to witness this unholy act.

Who knew Real Madrid players liked to get gang banged. Well, now Thomas was one of the many to have knowledge of this now pretty much of an open secret.

But it was no surprise that Cristiano was quickly switching from one team mate to another like he never lost stamina from the match. His muscles twitched as beads of sweat coated his already sweaty body.

Some dripped to the floor from his frosted tips, staining the purple colored jersey.

Thomas stood there leaning for nearly an hour before he realized how long he'd actually managed to get away with watching this live gay porn without being caught of doing such a crime.

He realized of what might be happening down there from so much that his eyes have witnessed. Its all about how the human body works and it'd not be on Thomas if his woody did get hard. He's not to blame since porn does make adrenaline rush, well, that's how their coping mechanism works in case of porn or any sexual related shit.

And oh he could've only wished.

- "Shit."

He knew it'd come along but this would be hard to get rid of. He groaned and turned to leave, and just when he'd do that, a large figure stopped him dead in his tracks, as his eyes immediately locked with his opponent's.

- "Oh Fuck."

Thomas muttered, scanninh Cristiano's face. It looked plain as if he's bored hut he knew that he's pissed just by how tje veins in his neck are standing out.

Before Thomas could draw the attention of the whole team, he decided to make the run for it.

He was lucky because it was a one way exit. Or else he'd be left skinned to the bone by the Real Madrid players.

Although he's glad that his escape was smooth, he wishes Cristiano wouldn't have caught him. Because now that he knows, he's gonna haunt Thomas, doesn't matter when or where.

Cristiano is a Godly man capable of all sorts of shit, so dare not to mess with him.

Thomas never had the intention but indeed he should've left earlier. Maybe that would've helped.

But the sight of all these men piled up together, skin to skin, moaning as if it's never enough was too much of a treat for Thomas to ignore.

Well sooner or later, he has to pay the price. Cristiano will make him pay.

---

The Germany National team are having a small party tonight for qualifying into the euros championship.

Thomas couldn't picture a regular party in his head, as he could recall Toni from that incident. He's not sure if Cristiano has told him of the encounter because they're team mates, because if he has, then it's gonna be very awkward.

Not if they dont mention it, that is.

Thomas sits on the barstool beside Marco and Mario who happen to be deep in a conversation with Toni.

He takes a quick shot of whiskey as the liquid burns his throat, when a hand pats his shoulder.

Thomas turns to his back, facing a woman wearing a regular waitress's attire. Probably a waitress around here.

- "A friend of yours wishes to meet you in our VIP lounge, sir"

- "Um..okay."

Thomas says, clearly confused, but decides to follow the woman as she escorts him to the lounge. She soon closes the door, as he sits on the inhumanely large couch that could be mistaken for a bed, or that it is a bed.

Thomas can smell someone else's cologne. He can feel someone's presence.

And his sixth senses dont ring the bells of positivity when his instincts kick in, because he was right when he guess someone was there.

Cristiano. What the actual fuck.

- "What the fuck?"

He squeels standing up, a tad bit angry to have been fooled by the waitress. Clever vixen.

Cristiano approached him with a very oddlu calm demeanor, smiling, the fewt shirt buttons by the top left unbuttoned, exposing his chest.

His demeanor almost seemed a bit too calm, raising the hairs on his skin as his gaze felt like lasers piercing through his soul. He could feel the dominance radiating off, yet not taking over.

Submission is what Cristiano likes. Taking over at once is no fun. But it is when the prey begs for mercy, and at the end, the pleas are left un answered with a merciless punishing ahead. That's what the Portuguese demands of his preys, amongst which Thomas is a novice.

He's about to learn a lot, that's for sure.

More than what he'd seen that day.

- "Had fun watching me take away the last of the dignity they had in them?"

- "You fucking perverted asshole"

Thomas muttered and ran for the doorz to find it locked. He attempted to twist the knob open but no avail.

Cristiano chuckled from the back, leaning onto his near, breathing against the back of Thomas's neck.

- "You're not going anywhere without having a taste, Young Padawan."

---

- "Hey have any of you seen Thomas anywhere?"

- "Nah, but I was about to ask you the same. I wonder where he is."

Toni snickered from the back, sipping his drink.

- "A secret that nobody knows,"

He mumbled, smirking, turning to the small hallway leading to the VIP lounges where he knew something very similar to that day was happening.

But for sure, it'd give Thomas a lesson.

__________

Smut is gonna come next (sorry for the delay, i'm really sorry. As i was nearly done i got writer's block and i didn't know how to deal with it. Sorry again, hope you still enjoy. If you want the smut for this it will be given out as a pt.2 so request it if needed :) )