brought to u by @UnderEcho (Neymessi)

A high schooler who is famous and foremost in being titled to the 'cool' kid, while his senior a topper in academics. Any possible way that they would go together? Anyone would expect them to be together either? Nope. But, as everyone's life revolves around un-expected events, this surely can be given a shot.

Neymar Santos Jr, topper in leveling with the ladies ideals of a fine man carved out of chocolate. There's no one person that hasn't pulled him into an alley near his condo and asked him for a one night stand. He manages to turn down everyone, and still they go after him like a lost puppy. He's the light of his school, a popular kid who dresses 'authentically' according to the other kids of the same esque in school. He's a little below average in studies, but he tries his best to practice subjects, yet ends up excelling nothing but sports. Messi on the other hand, is in general, a prodigy. He excells at any subject you can think of, mostly sports and Maths, sports being their only similarity. Messi wears clothing that he prefers, and not according to other students who prefer branded things as 'authentic' to the school culture. Well, he's the light in academics, and not elsewhere. No one pays attention to him, or hates him. It's some in between those two, and he doesn't bother to budge either, since he has someone he dedicates his true-self to. Any guesses? Remember, our life revolves around things we aren't expectant of, so think wisely.

---

After an extra hour of sitting with Mr.Perez, the high school section's math teacher, the alarm on his phone finally rang. Neymar immediately started packing his things hastily and shoving them into his book bag, Mr.Perez leaning on the desk near the left hand side of Neymar.

- "You need more practice, Neymar. I'm being clear with you. I don't know about other subjects, but I think you'd like to get yourself at least 15 more marks than you got last year in your final examination. Careful with the ball, Neymar. It can cost you your already falling grades." Neymad hated how Mr.Perez was way too straight-forward with people, subjectively Neymar, due to him falling behind in Maths. Neymad rolled his eyes and left with his book bag hung over his shoulder.

- "Dickhead." Neymar mumbled on, riding his bicycle back to his condo. He notices a familiar bike by the side where he just parked it, feeling his stomach tingling with butterflies. He takes the lift as a quicker route, which took what he felt like had been a milennial, but in reality was a few seconds til he pressed in the numerical code and cracked the door open.

---

I looked at the wall clock, sighing. He's surely being tutored by Mr.Perez. Well, my tutoring isn't paying off for him not focussing and well..what happens next something only for us to know. I shrug and continue on finishing the speech paper, for the upcoming Chess tournament. Well, I am at the last line- huh? He's back!

- "Leooo.." He whines while falling over onto me, on my lap while throwing his bookbag out of the way. I smile and don't waste a second before straighteninv him up between my grip so that I can lay my chin on his shoulder, which I think is our way of showing how affectionate we are us a young couple in general.

- "Leo..have you showered?." I stop kissing his nape and make eye contact with him, slightly bewitched by what he asked. I mean- he just came. And that was, unexpected...? Maybe? Or i'm possibly exaggerating.

- "Not yet Ney," I place a quick peck on his neck as he giggles, standing up and tossing his shirt away. I just stare in awe, left mesmerized by his body structure. It's never failed to fascinate me. He discards his jeans, and stands before me, boxers his only coverage. I feel a slight twitch to my dick, and oh boy if he asks me to join him in the shower now-

- "You know what I'm saying, Leo~" He smirks and slips away to the shower, as I discard my clothes and follow suit.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I instantly flopped beside him again after cleaning myself and Ney. I hugged his torso, him facing my to cuddle with me. I smiled and pulled the blanket over our waists only. Then all of a sudden, something disturbing racks my head. That new kid in Junior year. Not a day goes by- no, not an hour goes by and I see that kid flirting with Neymar. Yes, I'm a nobody at school and want to keep my profile low as it is but my brain's screw goes loose when I have to force myself to see Neymar getting flirted with. His un-comfortable smile, and the guy leaning on the wall and hitting on him. I keep myself from not destroying him then and there, but then neither will I get to keep our relationship to ourself until college, nor will my profile stay as a nobody as it always did. I hate attention just as much as I do to that new kid. I only love Neymar for his humour towards me, and how affectionate and different he is when you get to know him.

- "What's up with that new kid?"

- "You mean, Bartra? Marc Bartra?" He blinked, oh so innocently, just makes me want to ram into him again. But then it'll just be me entitling myself to do so by every slightest move he makes. Very horny of me, yes.

- "Fucking asshole." I mumble and poke my inner cheek with my tongue. Hey, who wouldn't?

- "Aww you're jealous Leo?" I keep quiet, shooting a glare. He pouts and brushes his hands through my hair, an array of comfort rushing over me.

- "Leo, let's just see what happens okay? I don't want us to seperate just because of some random dude. Please Leo, let him be. Let him pull his stunts. He possibly can't ruin me, can he? It's a school premises, I wonder if he has the guts to do so or not, and that too, to someone like me who's popular around here. I don't think he would, honestly Leo. Anyhow, I'm always gonna be here yeah?" He smiles goofily as always and ofcourse, I can never turn it down. I kiss his lips tenderly, reminding him how much I love him. He snakes his hands to my back, deepening the kiss. This clearly is one gesture we frequently use to express our love, gratitude, and all that there is.

---

Today Leo said he'd be staying in the library until I'd be out, so he's probably waiting there. I look to the other side and pull my phone out of my pocket, noticing a pair of shoes a few inches back from his. He looks up and finds Marc standing in a red and white jacket, jeans, converse and hair slicked to the side in a sort of wave with gel. But I was bewildered by the small bouquet of flowers that he was holding, smiling at me, his crystal blue eyes looking at me with a downpour of emotions I obviously, could not read. I took the bouquet with slightly shakey hands, propping up the best smile I could. It's a bit awkward for me really, since I have a boyfriend. Well no one knows so it's not exactly his fault either, poor guy. I don't know what his intentions exactly are, he keeps confusing me with his acts. A couple times he tried to hook me up with other men and even tried telling it around, but he sensed it for sure. Later he started acting more affectionate to me. How strange. He's very odd, but it's fine. We are fine specimen, so we're meant to be different. He grins widely while a few smile, reaching out to take my hand as I feel a tight grip on my left wrist, my watch being pushed onto my wrists, making me frown in pain. I groan and for sure, Leo. Marc bewildering-ly stares at us, taking a few steps back as I notice why. Leo stares at him with a dead-panning stare. Soon he runs off, and the next thing I know is getting dragged somewhere- I guess the cleaner's room? Leo doesn't bother to utter a word, and slams me into the storage locker, pinning me on it. He looks at me, piercing his eyes through me. I gulp a lump down my throat, trying not to fall onto my knees. Fuck he makes me weak all the time, dammit.

- "You're mine, and only mine, I don't care about the society's opinion on us anymore. Is that clear?" I just nod slowly, feeling a dominating yet protective aura radiating off him. It's rare that I see him in such a state, since we're not an open book to public as a couple. I feel his teeth sink into the flesh of my neck, the skin being suctioned in by his mouth and his teeth being pressured on further. I bit my lip and grabbed his hair, suppressing the sounds Leo would like to hear. Well..I think we both know what's coming next.
.
.
.
.
We awkwardly walk out of the cleaner's room, thankfully no cleaners were present. But we weren't able to escape a few pair of eyes on our way out of the school premises. Well, we were hand in hand all along. I'm happy that we're finally being able to be open to public, and I'll try my best to improve myself on every feild that I lack on. It sure will be hard going to school for the next few days, and it's clear now, Leo's super protective, and I'm being suffocated in love more and more by that. Leo's just one irresistible human being.

________

Let me know if i should make a book on the movie '365 days'. Ofcourse It'll be something different. It's gonna be gay for sure, and alot of things are gonna be there. Let me know if you all want one, just say yes or no in the comments. Probably no, but I just had this thought in mind so decided to share it with ya'll. Comment your answers, til then, enjoy Neymessi porn. :)