Nyctophile pt.2

It has been a tired day for Richarlison. He's tired from all the training that he's gone through for the next match against Newcastle for premiere league. He sighs as he limps to the couch, falling onto the couch flat on the face without a care in the world.

Thinking the silence would last long enough for him to fall asleep like the usual, he began to curl up into a comfortable position- only to be interrupted by his ringtone that provided to be anything but peace.

He groaned into the pillow and sat up, grabbing his phone and attempting to immediately silence it, but upon reading the saved name, he obligates and decides to go against his own will. He presses the phone to his ear and mutters a 'hello' with barely any energy to speak.

But once again, it's someone he'd go against his own will for. He can't ignore this man's call. Ever.

- "Wanna meet up at 8 tonight?"

- "What..why?"

- "I've got something to tell you Andrade,"

- "Just tell me now Sonny, I'm listening"

- "It's too important to be told over the phone Richarlison. But if you're too tired I won't ask you to go against your own will, it's okay-"

Richarlison knew he couldn't ignore Heung Min's request ever. Although his body ached and his eyes needed to be closed and his head needed to completely shut down for at least 3 hours, he decided to push himself to the max.

Not that he wanted to, but he has to. He can't deny Son. 

As much as he didn't want to move one bit, he felt curious of what seemed so important that Son wanted to tell him, and that also, face to face. It didn't seem to have been presented to Richarlison the right way, because now, all sorts of thoughts started to whirl in his head.

Noticing he doesn't have much time in hand, he decides to put his thoughts aside for the time being and take a shower because he really, really stinks.

And he really wants to look presentable infront of public, unlike Son, who's always picture perfect no matter what, which was something alot to his disfavor.

---

Richarlison followed the adress of the cafe that Son had given him.

And on top of that, it didn't seem as bad to be out anymore. His body didn't feel too drousy to have a nice walk in the evening whilst the cold breeze of Tottenham blew against his large figure. He sighed in contentment, smiling. It isn't so bad after all.

He looks around for the name of the cafe that Son had texted him, and finds it after walking down another street. He walks in, searching for a certain figure. And it wasn't too hard to find, since Son had his hand raises to make things easier for his fellow Brazillian friend.

- "Take a seat mate, you'd like some coffee? It's on me,"

- "I don't see why not. I feel drousy, it'll help me lots. Thanks in advance man.*

- "I've got you," Son winked, calling in a waiter and placing their order of two cups of coffee before settling down to get to the point: the real reason why Richarlison was called here.

- "So why was I called here again?"

- "I had something to tell you"

- "And what is it?"

- "Not sure if I should tell you bu-"

Midway through speaking, his voice came to an abrupt stop, his jaws dropping to the floor, and his eyes going round and wide. The corner of his lips slightly curved upwards, although it wasn't really visible due to his mouth being set so wide.