Brought to you by @joebts (Neymessi)

Neymar's pov.
________________

This smuggler in particular has me hooked to his case, day and night. Sleeping has been cut down from my routine, due to attending the inspections going on where Lionel had last brought someone, in demand of a 100,000 euros. Since the victim, also that I reckon Renner was his name, couldn't bring him the sum the day Lionel had demanded which concluded to the possible killing. We're not 100% sure if the killing has been done or he's been held hostage, our suspicions are he's been killed and been either cut, or burned his remains in acid. We haven't found much evidence, but a few butts of Marlboro cigarettes were found and kept safe, since those are quite expensive and Lionel does smoke, which is why other high ranking officials wanted to go into further investigation rather to jump to conclusions. I don't know how long this will go, but I just wish that Lionel guy is instantly killed when found. Well, honestly, too bad he's gonna die. He's a handsome, and fairly innocently looking man from the passport-size photo we were able to gather from the university that he went too. Yes, his roots were multi-millionares, so is he. I don't get it, he really could've dedicated his time to at least getting a life by now. There aren't any recent photos of him, since no news agencies want to die in his hands. We bribed them, I mean he's one handsome guy, I'm curious what he'd look like now, but the agency just won't accept the bribe either. So we were left to continue, and wait til we could finally catch him under the radar and get him within our grip. It would give me relief, and this guy owes me weeks worth of sleep. Like, literally. I tried staying off duty but you know, crappy bosses. Yeah, that's the case, you get it. Thoughts like these keep nagging me everyday before sleep, that is, like at 1 or 2 am in the morning. Thankfully it's 12 now, I could get off work early after re-checking a few files of that same case. I stretch my hand to dim the lights and my phone goes off. Great, just how my night should be. I push my duvet off and sit on the corner of the bed with my phone stuck in my ear. Never knew this job would be a fucking havoc.

- "Hello?"

- "Neymar, we'll be needing you now. This is an emergency. You've been recruited alongside a team of a few others to tag behind Lionel, he's in Buenos Aires. The flight will be taking off in an hour, be quick. I expect you to have enough weaponry, and do carry a few shots. It will help in sedating him for a good few hours. Good luck on the mission Neymar, don't disappoint us." He hung up before I could say a word. Son of a bitch. Why me? Oh come on for fuck's sake. I wear anything that I get within my finger's grip, and throw in a few bunch of clothes, shots, and an extendable gun thingee and an MK4 in my pocket and now I leave for Buenos Aires. Wait. Isn't Lionel an Argentine? Holy f*ck. I should've paid more attention while checking the locations he's most likely to be in. Oh fuck fuck fuck. What was that club's name again? I'm sure I'll remember it by the time I reach. If not, I'm fucked.

Time skip.
___________

I kept myself awake with a cup of espresso, expectant of remembering the club's name. I should've just slept instead. I find myself looking out of the plane window, introduced to serene veiw of Argentina. Well, they don't expectedly seem to have as great people as I hear, and I think Lionel will take the credit for that. I feel confused when my phone buzzes, sure that I had turned on aeroplane mode. I didn't. I mentally slap myself on the forehead, checking the message from my boss.

Image- (ignore the background)