YOU'RE BIASED IF U READ THIS PT.2

So this is kinda like a 'filler' yk cuz I like my oneshots to have smut. And there's nothing such us too much Neymessi, so let's get to it.

___________

Messi had gone to shower, while Neymar started preparing dinner. He took his time adjusting with the new, larger environment. It was excessively big for two people, but he knew how Messi was. Neymar smiled, starting to prepare everything.

By the time he started to plate, Messi came round the kitchen island and hugged him from the behind. Messi nuzzles his face into the side of Neymar's neck, inhaling the latter's sweet scent. It intoxicated him; tempted him to mark every little inch of Neymar's body.

Messi tried to slide his hand past the band of his lover's boxers, but Neymar forbade.

- "Food first Leo," Neymar placed a small peck, leaving Messi disappointed and well, let's say he wasn't hard.

They talked about the nature while eating and it didn't take long before Neymar was already washing the dishes and humming to a Brazillian folk song. He loved them, and always vibed to them. Messi himself wasn't a huge fan but he would do anything to show how much he loves Neymar.

Messi felt his instincts kicking in. He stared at Neymar's ass across the kitchen island, without Neymar knowing. He hugged him from the behind again, this time turning him around and placing him in the countertop.

Neymar blinked and stared at him, as Messi placed his hands around his neck. Messi looking into his young lover's deep eyes, which are easy to get lost into. Well he drowned, trying to swim in it.

As said before, Neymar is too innocent and simple-minded for his own good. His character is submissive, and Messi loves it. That gives him a chance to corrupt the young man anytime he wishes.

- "Please Ney.." Messi pleas, placing soft kisses along his neck. Neymar gives in and moans, hugging his neck as he trails the kisses down to his chest, where the shirt is serving as an obstacle.

Messi carries him to their bedroom, placing him on the bed and discarding his clothes. Neymar couldn't believe his eyes, of what he saw. The Argentine was big, after all. So it was true. He blushed, shifting bsckwards, soon hitting the headboard.

Messi kisses his lips tenderly, taking his clothes off in the process. By the time they pull back, Neymar's lips are swollen and bleeding from being sucked and nipped at.

Messi licks the blood off, grabbing some lube and pushing a finger in. Neymar moaned, not being able to contain the over-powering desire to be fucked any longer.

- "Ah! L-Leo.."

Messi grinned and added another.

- "pl- Ah! Please.."

- "Please what, baby?"

He felt too shy to answer. But his sexual desires were taking over, it almost felt impossible not to say it. He was being pushed by his own desires.

- "Please fuck me- Ahh~" Messi was pushing three fingers in and out of his tight ring of muscle, edging him nearer to his orgasm. Neymar soon came, as Messi pulled his fingers out and kissed him.

Well, they started making out. The kiss got messy, their salivas mixing in, tongues dancing. Messi jerked Neymar off in the process, making him moan into his mouth. Who knew Messi was into kinky shit?

- "It's so easy to make you cum, Ney. Look at you, at your second orgasm, untouched. Slut."

- "Y-Your slut.."

- "Fuck Ney," Messi growled and pushed in without hesitating. It made Neymar howl in pain, but it wasn't too long before he started to moan like crazy. Messi's name kept slipping out of his mouth as Messi let Neymar take time to adjust.

At some point, his dick was throbbing. He just thrusted it all in, then back out. Repeating the pattern was making Neymar see stars. The bed creaked as Messi picked pace, Neymar's body shifting back and forth from his rough and fast thrusts.

- "Aren't you one good slut?"

- "Ah~ M-Messi.."

- "That's not my name baby," Messi nipped and sucked at his flesh, leaving red marks all over, Which would eventually evolve into hickeys.

- "D-Daddy..Ah fuck! Yes right there!" Neymar gripped the sheets tightly, being thrown over the age as his hole continued to get abused.

- "The way you take my cock, so nicely, fuck! Princess!" Messi captured his lips once again. He just couldn't get enough of the sweet taste that he found in his lover's lips. Neymar tugged at his hair, as both were in their high.

- "I-I'm gonna-" Neymar released, gasping and panting. Beads of sweat covered both their bodies as Messi followed suit.

He collapsed beside Neymar, his pale skin red and back filled with scratch marks. Well, someone had been enjoying it.

- "You did amazing," Messi whispered, hugging his petite waist and placing a kiss on his shoulder. Neymar smiled, running his fingers through Messi's hair, staring at him lovingly.

- "Oh hush, you did all the work." Neymar protested, earning a laugh.

- "I don't mind, I would do this job everyday, all day, without complaining." He winked. Neymar blushed and slapped his chest playfully.

- "Pervert,"

- "You're making me wanna fuck you again."

- "S-Shut up!" Neymar turned his back to Messi, flustered. Messi hugged his back, whining and pleading.

- "Please Ney! It's just one more time~"

---

- "Ugh! Fuck, baby!" The cubicle was clouded with steam from the lukewarm water, and the running shower overhead making everything more tempting in a way.

- "Ahh~ I-I'm coming.."

- "Hold it for me princess,"

This was for the second time, the same night. They came once again, Neymar gasping, his hands trying to clutch the wall of the shower cubie as Messi thrusted back in. Well, this is for sure, nowhere near finishing.

_______________

Like bitch- dayum. Sorry for any typos. Ya ya tmrw is weekends but who cares i still wanna sleep. See ya'll laitah. Peace.