<3 (F. De Jong x Y/N)

Frenkie never thought he'd ever wish to have someone from the seatings here in his arms to accompany him in this lonely and cold apartment of his.

Thinking of the recent event, he could remember vividly as they walked into the tunnel of him staring at her as they made eye contact for a few seconds before he had to force himself to walk into the tunnel as his teammates dragged him.

But that wasn't the only period where they'd first made eye contact in the match. Earlier, in the beginning of the match, as Frenkie was singing his country's National Anthem with his team mates, he could see the same girl in the front row holding up a number 21 Netherlands Jersey, which is the number he wears and plays in.

Although he could've just looked away as per usual. But once she lowered the jersey, it became almost impossible to take his eyes off the girl.

Her soft blonde hair lay limply on her shoulders, a few stray strands swaying to the winds rhythm every now and then. She had light color of hazel making up most of her pupil, while her black rims faded into the hazel lightly, creating a faint gradient effect. Her eyes twinkled beautifully under the soft rays of the sun.

That was the moment when he felt like this was ought to be unforgettable but unfortunately he knew he'd have to move on from this girl anyway.

He doesn't know her anyways. For God's sake, he doesn't know her name.

All he can do is identify her from her phenomenal natural beauty that makes her stand out in a crowd amongst many. Or else Frenkie couldn't have just sorted her out of what he assumed would be around 8,000 people on average.

For the least, he managed to capture the scenery of her beauty in his head.

---

- "So what you're saying is I have to to take a regular economy fligh back to Barcelona?"

Frenkie asked, his eyebrows bunched up, the corners of his mouth curved downwards into a slight frown.

- "Well basically yeah. That's what Xavi said."

- "Alright fine. As long as no one recognizes me."

- "See you there then bro."

Frenkie hummed as a response and hung up, before groaning and grabbing his backpack to head to the airport to catch his flight back to Barcelona.

He didn't forget to wear a mask and a hat and a pair of sunglasses in order to be in proper disguise so that paparazzi don't recognize him.

Maybe it worked, because he managed to get himself a seat in the economy class without causing a commotion. He placed his baggage above him inside the storage cabin before sitting in his window-side seat with a sigh of relief.

As he looked out at the sun slowly being eaten away by the horizon, it began to remind him of the girl from earlier.

He groaned and turned away in disappointment of not being able to get to know her at all. Not even the name.

Soon, the two seats beside him filled in. There had been a middle aged woman sitting beside him in the middle seat but a young girl insisted on changing seats for a reason he hadn't payed enough attention to listening.

A girl, completely blonde, sat. Frenkie didn't bother to pay much attention until he caught a glimpse of her face slightly covered by her hair as she lowered her head, searching for something in her bag.

He could've sworn he saw her before, but where? He can't remember. Perhaps he can if he sees her full face.

As she turned to Frenkie, (left) to fasten her seat belt, he managed to catch a glimpse of her full face as he did the same as her.

And lo and behold. The same girl from the game earlier, is now sitting beside him, on the same flight, back to Barcelona. If the luckiest man on earth would be named, it would be Frenkie. Out of all odds and probabilities, this moment managed to dig its way to the two, certainly for a good cause.

Frenkie, once again, couldnt take his eyes off her. Gosh is she beautiful, he thought, as she turned to him once more to check her bag.

She noticed. Caught him staring at her, fuck. She stared back, with a plain expression, before it changed to that of slight disbelief and surprised.

- "Have we met before..?"

- "Perhaps yes." Frenkie replied, trying not to sound creepy.

The girl continued to stare at him before her pupils dilated and her mouth gaped in utter shock.

Frenkie laughed and took of his mask, keeping his cap on just to make sure. The girl placed her hand over his mouth, completely dumbstruck.

- "I guess I've been caught?"

- "Oh my God. FRENKIE?"

She nearly squeeled before being shushed by Frenkie. She giggled and apologized, smiling widely. She seemed very happy from the very rare encounter.

- "You played very well Frenkie"

- "Thank you princess,"

She blushed at the nickname. He chuckled.

- "You're very beautiful, I've noticed. But I never got to know your name,"

She quickly grabbed a peice of paper and a pen, scribbling down on the paper before passing it to Frenkie, smiling like a fool.

Her name and phone number written in her beautiful handwriting. Yvonne, he mumbled, looking at her in awe.

Her mother knew what she was doing, thought Frenkie, winking and stuffing the paper into his pant pocket.

- "This is between us, princess. Don't tell amyone."

- "Okay," She whispered, giggling.

He loves her smile. More than anything he'd ever learnt to love.

Maybe this has changed his heart. Made it softer for him to treat her right, whenever the time comes.

And he hopes the time is near. Maybe not today, not tomorrow.

But it will be some day, for sure.

________

THIS WAS ALREADY WRITTEN I JUST PUBLISHED IT NOW I WAS VERY BUSY, EVERYONE TRY TO UNDERSTAND. NEXT I'LL PUBLISH CRIS X MULLER BECAUSE IT WAS PENDING THANK YOU AND REMEMBERED THIS HAS A PT.2 EVERYONE ENJOY