Wave (Mbappe x Messi)

Kylian 24 and Messi 28, enjoy :)

__________

Kylian hasn't been able to take his eyes off this one guy that's been sitting on the barstool for what seemed like the beginning til now. He's barely moved or interacted, keepinh himself occupied within the confinement of the barstool and the small part of the marble counter that he'd situate his drink on.

His stillness provided Kylian with a chance to observe him throughout the party. Kylian noticed how his glossy, wide, brown eyes wandered all around and looking at all the people as if it's not the most obvious thing in the world.

From afar, he looked quite short and small in general, but Kylian didn't take that of much notice. His short, brown beard hung from his chin, tempting Kylian to run his fingers through it. His nose remained sharp and on point, his gaze timid.

The freckles on his cheeks and the bridge of his nose contrasted beautifully with his pale white skin that could be confused with the finest porcelain, and his eyes of the rich earth.

What people found absurd about the man, Kylian found the complete opposite. He felt so attracted towards the man, it felt unbearable sitting away from him and painful to only be able to watch him from afar and do nothing more than that.

At some point, the guy paid the bill and decided to leave, pushing through the crowd of people on the dance floor, making it safely to the door without completely crushing himself from the alcoholic stench.

Kylian couldn't resist, and so, a bit tipsy, he paid the bill in a haste and rushed out of the club, looking around for the guy. Apparently, the guy seemed to be walking home alone, walking on the side of the road with his hands in his pockets.

Kylian made a quick run, but kept a distance that he'd make sure to cover with a consistency of walking. Within a few minutes, he made just a few feet behind the guy's back, and just a tap away from getting to know.

He didn't feel sure of what should do. Although he's not sure of what he should do, he sure is very attracted to the guy. Everything about him seems so perfect and attracts Kylian's needs.

The guy looked by his shoulder once, which Kylian suspected of him feeling suspicious. But after what felt like fifteen minutes, the guy turned and stopped dead in his tracks, facing Kylian.

His eyes glistened under the street light, gazing at Kylian skeptically.

Kylian felt too astonished to talk. Now that he can see him up close, it feels like a surreal dream. He doesn't seem like a guy that could be human, posessing so many beauty traits all at once. It didn't feel real looking him in the eye like that as if they shared a deep connection.

But the silence was to be broken, as the man coughed a bit obviously, trying to bring Kylian back to earth.

- "Well...you've been following me,"

Kylian nodded as if it was the most obvious thing to do.

- "Why have you been following me? Do i know you?"

The guy questioned, taking a step back, unsure of Kylian's identity and intentions. But in reality, Kylian ended up here just because he wanted to stay around him for as long as he could instead of getting to know him or buy him a drink.

- "Well..I found you quite handsome..and cute. I really don't have any other reason."

Kylian stated clearly, trying to prove his point.

- "Oh. Well..you are?"

- "You can call me Kylian."

- "I myself, Lionel Messi. Although this isn't the best time to meet, nice to meet you"