PARADO NO BAILAOOOO- pt.2

Richarlison looked around to make sure no one's around. Thinking he'd be the last one to leave, he silently closed the locker room door, turning to leave only to meet with Neymar. Richarlison squeeled and clutched his chest for dear life.

- "DUDE! you gave me a fuckin' heart attack.."

- "Shut yo crap, where's Raphinha?"

And that was basically what Richarlison had been striving to avoid all day long. But now, Neymar made it an exception. Not like it would be a crime, but Rich just felt too shy to say what he'd actually had done that kept Raphinha from arriving at training.

- "How'd I-I know?"

- "Oh sweetheart you have all the tea and you know that."

Rich groaned and sighed, making Neymar smirk. He leaned on the wall, preparing himself for the story that would unfold in a few seconds.

- "Okay fine I'm telling you..well.."

Flashback
____________

Richarlison ran his hand by the other side of the bed, only to find it empty. He sat up and rubbed his eyes, looking around, an aroma of bacon and eggs reaching his nose and tempting him to immediately go downstairs, and so he did.

Rushing downstairs, he found Raphinha plating everything up. So he'd woken up just in the right time. Raphina silently giggled as a blush appeared on his cheeks. He couldn't find the courage to look up to Richarlison, thinking of yesterday night.

Richarlison's smiled smugly, noticing Raphinha had nothing on except for a spare jersey and boxers from Richarlison. He'd forgotten his duffel bag back in the training area.

He couldn't help but to take his time, raking his eyes over the elder. His deeply tanned, bronze skin..his sweet smell. The new shy character that he's come to be instead of the bold one.. Richarlison loves it. He loves the fact that now Raphinha can do nothing but obey Richarlison like a good boy, despite being elder.

Raphinha gasped as he felt a pair of hands wrap around his petite waist tightly. He could feel Rich's bulge brush against his ass cheeks. Raphinha cluctched the side of the plate tightly, as Richarlison planted soft kisses up and down the man's neck.

It felt so un-real to have to submit to a younger person, and on top of that a team mate who he thought was no kore than a young, quiet and skillful boy. Raphinha could be safe to say, Richarlison has alot more in him that only he gets to see.

- "I see you've made breakfast,"

- "Y-Yeah.."

- "Are you feeling shy with me around?"  Raphinha bit his lip and looked down, embarassed, his cheeks heating up as Richarlison slid his hand inside the jersey. He didn't know what to say, or what to do. With the younger's rough hands sliding past his smooth skin, it felt like a spark igniting a fire in his body.

A fire that couldn't be set down. But he didn't want it to be set down, either. There was something in him that asked the fire to stay; to let it evolve into a burning desire. The burning desire that Richarlison would come across, and tease the man with..

It had been no short of this description, last night. And coming to think of it made the adrenaline in his body push through faster. He could sense his heart beat sky rocket immediately when Richarlison held his waist tightly from the back, the warmth of his body engulfing Raphinha.

Their bodies fit together like pieces of a puzzle. Richarlison found it cute how the elder man in his grip had a shorter stature than him. The age gap didn't matter. As long as Raphinha would be a good boy who Richarlison would shower with love.

Well, neither knew that it could be possible for this to happen. There was a time when Raphinha didn't even count Richarlison in his fingers. He looked down upon the lad greatly; didn't seem to care about his existence. Didn't care that he was skillful, didn't care of the glances that Richarlison would always wait to be exchanged with.

But after the incident, something in him lowered his undying ego and over-confidence. Raphinha cringed at his past self. Even he couldn't believe how ridiculous he'd been all these years without knowing how much of a bother he is to people.

But Richarlison ended that within the matter of seconds; clasped Brazillian between his fingers in no time. He submitted to the boy without a complaint. Richarlison was all anyone could wish for. Simple, funny, skillful and well..great in bed. Something Raphinha would only know the night before.

Raphinha moaned as his nipples began to get played with. He could only moan and not complain; he knew what one simple complaint would lead to. Well..not like he didn't want it. The teasing tempted him even further to just ask Richarlison to fuck him hard and rough without showing any mercy; making it last for weeks.

- "I think the food can wait," Richarlison whispered, lifting him up and rushing to their room, slamming it shut, as loud moans and odd creaks of the bed immediately followed.

Flashback ends.
__________________

- "Ohhhhhh, so that's what it is.." Neymar smirked and hooted. Richarlison scoffed.

- "Why? Got a problem?"

- "Bro chill, just let Rafa know that if he fucks up during the World Cup it's on you, all on y-"

- "Wait a sec, I gotta get this." Richarlison looked at the caller ID as a glint appeared in his eyes.

His lips curved into a smile as he set his phone to his ears. Neymar smiled, looking at how happy the young boy looked to be, talking in the phone. The moment felt heart-warming, because Neymar knew who it was..on the phone, that made Richarlison smile like he'd been asked to smile for the camera, but genuinely.

The smile explained an emotion. The purity of love. The purity of affection that Richarlison's creases explained from the smile on his lips. The three words that escaped his mouth, with Raphinha's name following soon after, made it stand clear. Even when Richarlison tried to be as quiet as he could. One day, he'd surely let the world know, how proud he is to have Raphinha to him, all for himself.

Neymar pretended to look around un-interested, as Richarlison returned from the corner, still smiling. Neymar could see it out of the corner of his eye. Boy is he in love, Neymar thought, laughing internally.

- "Who was it?"

- "Guess,"

- "Who?"

- "Who? Who wha-"

- "Asked." Neymar cackled. Neymar is always down bad with the jokes.

- "Bro shut up. It was Raphinha," Richarlison scratched the back of his neck, squeeling quietly. Neymar could see the excitement in him. There's so much to love when it's actually true.

- "You're a teenage girl dude?"

- "Shut the fuck up Ney..I'm in love man.. I don't know how to explain it.."

- "You don't gave to honey. Now go fuck his ass, imma head out. Leo is probably waiting,"

- "Wait- wachu say? L-Leo? As in Lionel Messi?"

- "Yes bitch, he mine just so you know." Neymar winked and left for his car, leaving a dumbfounded Richarlison. But nonetheless, he drove back home with great interest, as his happiness awaited him.

_____________

Im not used to writing these two so bear with me OKAY. i'll make another one of these two soon as a compensation cuz girly this ship actually goes down GOOD. So ya. Next up is like, a neymessi or sum. SEE YA'LL LAITAH.