Neymar's ass go wheee pt.2 (Neymessi)

I don't know if we're not being able to understand each other properly, or is Cristiano trying to slip in. Not a month after I made up to him, another problem emerged. Cristiano. A few days ago I had signed a 1 year contract with his company for gaining extra profit within exchange of goods and from sales. And from then on I knew I had messed up, even my stomach was feeling funny. Well, Cristiano propped up a smug look to his face which I tried not to roll my eyes at because that was clearly for me, right across the table, infront of everyone, embarassing me. He knows god damn well I'm married, I'd made it public a few weeks into our marriage. I really thought me and Cristiano could work it out together, thinking a year will pass by the blink of an eye. And here I am, zoning out, trying my best to motivate myself not to loose my shit each day I cross path with the Portugese, as he launches on pick up lines. I honestly hate it. I try not to be savage, because this guy right here is a master at making up shitass rumours and people end up believing it, gente estupida. They're such piss offs. Ney has been trying to engage himself into activities to keep him busy throughout the day, and I pity him for doing so. Moreover, I feel guilty to know that I have to work extra hours leaving him home alone all because of this stupid contract.

---

- "I'm back." I shout loud enough only for Ney to hear, presumably upstairs. I practically limp to the couch and toss my bag with a surely slouched posture, a pair of hands preventing me from flopping over. I smile, feeling comfort again. I really want to end thay god damn contract, only if I could.

- "How was your day babe?" He turns me over, pecking my lips. I ruffle his hair and finally flop over, a frown forming on his lips. He seats over beside me, hands on his lap like a good boy should.

- "Fine, I guess." I reply in a nearly hushed tone, well, I am very tired. And fed up. Ney stared at me with clear concern, taking my hand into his. He really knows how to handle things maturedly, at times.

- "You don't sound too fine..is everything okay at the headquarters?"

- "Well, what can I say?" I scoff and sigh, feeling defeated.

- "Is it about Cristiano?..I don't despise him, but my sixth senses tell me that it's something about him.." I turn my face to him, shifting to a sitting position from slouching. I really need to vent out, well, I don't really care if he's jealous because he has rights to do so anyway. I have to seek out to him..I see no other way honestly.

- "He's playing me like anyone would to a doll, in advantage of a contract I signed," I begin, sitting up and leaning over, retrieving my hands to massage the bridge of my nose from frustration. I can barely feel or sense anything either than exhaustion, and being piqued by the thought of the Portugese.

- "What contract?..You didn't tell me.." Oh darling, I heard the last part anyway.

- "It wasn't necessary Neymar, it's an office matter which isn't supposed to be argued on at home." Messi groans. (Change of pov cuz i dont like his one rn)

- "Oh.." Neymar quietly replied, leaving for the stairs to their room. He rubbed his eyes to prevent the tear drops to fall, but they started to stain his face nevertheless. He slammed the door shut, leaving Lionel on the couch in a disturbing silence.

It took him 10 minutes before he realized Neymar was gone, and felt guilt run him over. He paced to his room, only to find the lights dimmed, Neymar's back facing him covered by the duvet. He sighed, not caring to close the door. He sat down, discarding his ties and socks. Lionel stared at the strands of Neymar's hair, drowning in a sea of guilt at this point. He should've remembered Ney is sensitive, and just wants Messi to be okay both at home, and away from home. Doesn't matter physically or mentally, Neymar just wangs to see him alright. It saddened him when Messi mentioned about it being 'unnecessary' for Ney to know about such matters. It made him feel like an outcast, even though all they have is each other.

Forgetting about all their romances, he felt no need of extending their conversation, so he left with a heavy heart, daring not to shed a tear before his husband. Lionel understood only now, that, while trying to vent out to Neymar he had a slip of tongue due to being constantly annoyed by Cristiano at office. It had an effect on him, and he was getting devastated at this point. He knew he shouldn't have, and felt upset to know Neymar was hiding his emotions away, as if Messi would abuse him if he did the opposite.

- "Ney....." He slipped under the duvet slowly, shuffling closer to feel the warmth of Ney's body. Lionel wrapped his hands around his torso, giving it a rub by the waist with his finger, expecting a negative remark from Neymar. Instead, soft sobs were heard, and a slight shiver from his body. Lionel kissed all over the backside of his neck, with a downpour of love on Neymar.

- "I was too annoyed..things aren't in place baby..You're all that I have, and will treasure forever. I just don't want you to carry my burden okay? Don't cry Ney,." Lionel flips him over to his side, frowning from seeing Neymar with puffy, red, tear stained cheeks. He kisses his lips, as Neymar calms down by a tad bit, as he hugged Lionel tightly clenching onto his shirt for dear life.

- "I love you for everything baby.." Lionel whispered after pulling back, eyes screaming all about passion for his lover, like Cristiano never existed.

- "I love you too Leo.." He replied almost inaudible, face burried on the crook of Messi's neck, as they cuddle to sleep soon after.

__________

I absolutely love cris im sorry okay im too tired but i had to fuck my sleep, cuz I love my readers more. Enjoy this, and please give me crismessi ideas because cristessi should get the equal amount of love too :). So dm me with crismessi plots, quick. Pray for me so that i survive, peace til then.