Just, threesome. periodt. (Felix x Gavi x Pedri)

I think I made this match up lol.

____________

Matchday. It meant to be focussed, to make the ball end at the back of the net, ending the night with a beautiful finish. That's what Barca has always been known for. For their players to finish it off neatly. That meant, everyone needed to have the determination and confidence to win today's game. Loosing has never been their cup of tea.

But today Gavi might be changing that. Why you may ask? The problem forming under his boxers. It seems impossible to divert his mind from it. The more he tries, the more it pains him with each passing second. Without solving this problem, he'll be a disgrace to the match.

And it troubles him even more to know that he has to be standing beside Pedri the whole ass time. The bulge can't be helped now. Although it's not as visible, he can't be running around with it. Now a days with such high resulationary cameras, it's hard to keep anything back.

The slightest detail is spot on. And that scares the young teen.

Gavi's lucky he's stuck alone with his problem here alone in the room, minutes before they'd have to deploy to the field for line ups. But that wouldn't last for long as Pedri walked in, grabbing a bottle of water.

The look Pedri seemed to be giving out of the corner of his eye as he chugged the water down, tempted the boy more. It seemed like an indirect tease. Gavi only whined as a sign, stomping the ground like a whiney kid.Pedri scoffed and only watched across the room.

- "Please Pedri..come onn!"

- "Win the game first, sweetheart. Everything comes with a price." Pedri kept his lips to a thin line, leaving the room, as Gavi groaned and followed. Gavi couldn't conclude why Pedri would ever be doing that. Gavi knew that wasn't the playful side of him and that he's clearly pissed.

But for now, Gavi can only focus on the match. This has to be taken care of later, and if perhaps they win the match..just if..well, Gavi will be trying his best tonight.

But seeing Felix across the field stare at him so intensly in the eye made things harder; almost tricked him into looking there and not to the players that might be dribbling past him and increasing the chances of Chelsea winning.

Gavi couldn't believe Felix would have that sort of intention, ever. Because Felix has always been a gentleman in Gavi's book. But today seems to be the complete opposite.

Gavi could remember, back in the tunnel in the line, Felix turned back and winked at him and he could've sworn he saw that right. And an hour before the match started, Felix was bombarding the teen with pick up lines. Gavi was no where near feeling bothered but still.

That was very unlikely of Felix. Everything happening today confused him and slightly pissed him, well his erection mostly. Now all he can hope for is: their team to glimmer tonight, and for him to be sent off as soon as possible.

But on top of that, he needs answers. Maybe after the match? It left Gavi thinking. But he had something better to focus on, and so the whistle was blown, as his focus completely shifted to the game, surprised that he'd actually managed, being promising after all.

---

Although there were two glorious men that was tempting him, the night came to and end with Barcelona finishing it off with a three neil. Gavi giggled and jumped onto Pedri's back, watching Felix leave the field calmly, showing no signs of anger whatsoever. Others from Chelsea were deep into conversation with their manager Roberto, who had an annoyed look to his face as he managed to throw a glare at the latter.

Gavi rolled his eyes and hissed as Pedri put him down. Gavi dragged him into the locker room and locked the door, looking him straight in the eyes, mouthing a 'please', pouting. Pedri could only snigger and wrap a hand around his waist, pulling him closer.