P.A. pt.2

At the end of the chapter messi wearing full black will be mentioned so picture the image above.

______________

Neymar doesn't understand how he's supposed to define his relationship with Messi. They're lovers, yet no one knows about it. Why? It's about Messi's reputation here; his status. As the sucessor of the company, he doesn't want to risk it to embarassing himself.

And neither does he want to bring up this topic, no matter how many times Neymar tries to slip it in. Messi keeps rubbing it in and Neymar hates that. Neymar wants everyone to know how much he loves the man, and would do anything for him. But it's not the same with Messi, and Messi has no better explanation for it either.

It's hard. They had only shared small, secretive kisses once in a while just when Messi would get a chance to call Neymar in his room. Either than that, nothing. They'd only able to talk to each other over the phone. Messi didn't bother to give Neymar his address either, only because of the status. Status.

Growing up in a poor family, Neymar tried not to believe the fact that the rich would do everything to save their high position to the eyes of others. But now, it felt even harder not to. Seeing it from his own questionable lover made it look un-acceptable. But he's just so in love with this man, so lost in him, he sees no path than him.

But sometimes, it bugs him too much, like today. It's making him cry. Making him feel like a downcast who Messi looks down upon and doesn't really love. Neymar's having a negative veiw on the situation, well, who wouldn't? Messi's putting his relationship on stakes for the sake of his publicly veiwed, family status.

Neymar silently hugs his knees and sobs, with no one to sit beside him and comfort him, or at least hear those cries that fell silent to Messi's ears. It pains Neymar more, to think how Messi never gave his address and prevented them from meeting just for the sake of..he didn't want to think about it.

Not for once. But he's forced to. Oh how desperate he's now to just be in someone's company. Just company. That's how desperate Messi's molded him into, no matter how much he disagrees to have done so. Messi's really failing to realize, how he's exchanging a diamond for a rock.

Messi loves to come across those beautiful, hazel eyes. Lashes fluttering as he blinks. His brown and golden curls. His bronze skin. His golden retriever persona, a very gullible one, yet of a sharp kind. In one word, perfection. Or that's what Messi interpreted all of those as.

With every day, his love grows for Neymar. Even Neymar himself knows that. Then, why doesn't he show the latter to the world? Why? It bugged Neymar so bad, he just couldn't find a sensible answer to convince himself that Messi is actually not using him. Today, nothing feels convincing at all.

Only the negative thoughts seem to engulfing him instead of the warmth of his lover. He sniffles and looks out of the window, watching the sun set. For now, this would be his only warmth, for Messi is far. Well, as long as he's near Neymar's heart.

His phone goes off all of a sudden, scaring Neymar. Neymar wipes his face, reading the caller ID. He smiles, his voice coming weak as he receives the call. There's an agitating pain that he loves to not numb, just for Messi.

- "Ney..?"

- "Hey.."

- "Ney did you ea-" Sniffles. Soft sniffles from the other line. Something Messi thought he'd never come across but he knew he'd have to, soon. Even he knew.

- "Baby..are you crying?"

- "N-No.." Neymar croaks, clearing his throat, trying his best to sound well and fine. But Messi could sense everything, magically. Just if Messi would understand a little bit more. A step away.