Inseperable (Gio Reyna x Jude)

Idk man- I can't believe jude is taller than Gio- i feel the world taking a step closer to ending. (Gio will be top- nonetheless.)

______________

He had feared of not being able to blend in with the players of Dortmund,- mostly for their age, and partially because it's a whole other country and he isn't young enough to cope up on his own- let alone live in a whole other country.

But he decided to sign for Dortmund, for the sake of securing a reknowned position in the world of football. For his age, it's normal for him to dream big since he's a growing football star. Although he had already known that his life in German wouldn't be off to a good start- but he hadn't anticipated it to be as bad as it is now.

He'd thought maybe someone would speak english- there's international players there. But to his dismay, there'd be no one that'd be successful in communicating with the young boy. Now, the language barrier stood strong.

It wouldn't be a month into joining Dortmund when he'd start crying for his homeland. He didn't want to be here anymore: in a place where there's no one he knows, or wants to know- and no one that would possibly communicate with him.

When the last of of his thoughts of anyone coming to his aide starting to give into his strong feelings pulling him towards the decision of returning to his homeland: two players joined in the very next season of early summer.

Jude still opposed of seeing himself stay in Dortmund, nonetheless. But soon, he began to question himself. There was honestly no need to go back.

He'd realized both his new team-mates, Haaland and Reyna: speak English. Although Haaland's native isn't any english-speaking country, he's fluent in English. Reyna on the other hand, is from USA. He plays for the national team of USA.

Both are fine men in their early 20's, a young star yet to shine: just like Jude. And it isn't too long before they're acquainted with one another and begin to see themselves grow closer with time.

Time brings Jude alot of new things that he probably wouldn't have been able to see if the two wouldn't have joined.

He could finally feel how it's like to actually talk to people who you can trust yourself on. Lean your shoulder against, without having to worry of them moving aside and letting you sink to the ground. Reyna and Haaland have been his two pilars ever since.

Jude couldn't believe to see himself having friends. He has always thought of himself to be the weirdest and most odd of the bunch: that one guy no one likes, or pays much attention to. And that's true.

His words have never been given the proper amount of attention he deserves, neither has his feelings. So he started to shy away from social interactions and people from a very young age. That's probably what started the fear in him for moving to Germany in the first place.

He'd never been more terrified than the first day, all alone in Germany. He felt like a lost child in an amusement park with nowhere to go. With no instructions to follow, with no guidance. He had nothing to do. No one had told him it'd be this complex to live in Germany.

Jude had tried to convince himself into thinking of it positively, but it turned out to be of no use. No motivation would be enough to stop his fears from rooting in him- Hell, only if there'd be anyone to really show him that fearing the outer world isn't the solution- but conquering it, is.

To his great joy, all of this is now only a part of the past memories that'll probably go undisturbed for most of the time.

He's able to express himself freely now. He isn't facing any trouble anymore. He sees no barrier that's gonna stop him from opening up to the Germans. There's no actual reason that he'll be able to proof in order to avoid them. There's no reason to do so.

He's built his confidence over time and stacked it more than he though he would: leaving him to be one of the most extroverted and talkative players across the history of Dortmund. Well, no one minds either. All of his team-mates have grown too used to the cheerful and loud voice of Jude echoing across the halls and training field. It'd be too empty in his absence; something everyone dreaded.

But his best friends, Haaland and Gio, took it more seriously than usual. They considered Jude to be somewhat of a centerpoint of the trio's relationship: barrier that's holding Gio and Haaland back from competing against one another for..well- something.

And they can't tell what it is,- not that Jude ever bothered to know why. Hell, Neither of Gio or Haaland have ever dared to bring about the topic of this eye-to-eye battle they're having through some sort of deep stare telepathy or as we call it- to throw daggers. It's a battle where nothing is said and no one is harmed.

And til this day, Jude stands between the two all giddy, talking about how good the bread of a bakery was for it's price. But he hadn't noticed that his two very best friends were sharing looks that seemed rather personal from the slight squinting of their eyes, even when the sun would be covered by a heap of clouds with no light to blind their eyes with.

Until, Jude would turn and notice how coldly Gio is staring at..him? No, it can't be Jude. Then something across him..- Haaland?

Jude made a questioning noise in one of the most obvious british over-exaggerated accents to emphasize his sass. Haaland's gaze adverted to Jude, smiling automotically.

Gio's lips curved into a frown. More like a thin line- but the tad bit of disappointment and somewhat dismay is too obvious from the creases of discomfort forming on places on his face.

- "You two okay there..?" Jude asked quietly, growing serious, noticing how the two seemed to be exchanging glances from what he'd been observing just a few seconds back. Very questionable, ain't it?

- "Ofcourse, what could possibly go wrong?"

- "Well your hairline, but that's not the answer to my question anyway. I can see some sort of telepathic-ish glances you two are sharing and it surely says something man, don't beat around the bush." Jude folded his arms to his chest. No one could beat Jude when it'd come to emphasizing how sassy someone could get.

Past all the comedy and mockery, the two began to share glances again. But this time, surprisingly, partners in crime apparently.

Neither of them want to be trapped under Jude's wrath, because they know they'll get caught if they do.

But Reyna has something up his sleeve that he's hiding away from the glances to Haaland.

- "Jude, come on..you're slacking. I bet I'm faster than you."

- "Oh? You wanna race me?"

- "You said it." Jude scoffed and ran off showinh his tongue, as Gio jogged behind, turning around to playfully wink at Haaland who's now left alone with an expression of clear defeat and sadness.

He's clearly loosing in the battle.

________________

Pt.2 cuz this was shitty af. SMUT OKAY? no one obejects. Seriker is next, and after that Cris x Mbappe ( as per requested ).