YOU'RE BIASED IF U READ THIS

Keeping Ney 24 here and Messi 27, good enough.

____________

Mixed feelings. Is that the perfect word to say it? No. But is it the right word to express it towards the situation? Yes.

---

The image of Bruna and Neymar kept flashing in his mind constantly. He just couldn't get it off his mind. It was too distracting to let go. It bugged him more than it's supposed to. Messi just couldn't hide himself anymore.

He loves Neymar. He has been developing an attraction towards his fellow team-mate since the past few months. Everything about Neymar is what Messi found to be his ideal. But there was a problem.

Bruna had managed to get Neymar back, despite blaming him on cheating allegations. Neymar is too innocent and simple-minded for his won good, mostly a love-sick puppy. So he went back to her without thinking twice.

Thinking twice about the small bond he shares with Messi. It was so obvious, but he managed to overlook it. Messi couldn't do anything but remain broken. There was nothing he could do.

He had a girlfriend to treat, too. He couldn't hang onto his heartbreak for too long. Messi couldn't bear seeing him and Bruna standing side by side. It felt wrong. Utterly wrong. Neymar is his.

But Messi can't say that, because it's not been done. Antonella is present, and so is Bruna. But, despite that, he isn't being able to handle the heartbreak. He'd prefer loosing a world cup than to see this, until or unless that actually happened and he'd regret it soon after.

By 2nd month of Ney and Bruna re-uniting, Messi lost it. He had to lighten his heart, it felt un-bearable now. Every time he sees Neymar, he prevents his body from surging forward and kissing his oh so plump lips.

And he's preparing himself to do the same now, in order to return back a normal yet heartbroken man.

- "Oh..Leo?" Neymar smiles, as Messi stands forth of him, blocking the latter's way. And those instincts kick in again. Today, it has a stronger effect on Messi. But, he holds it in. Because he doesn't know what Neymar will answer.

- "I had something to say to you Ney..Just want to get it off my chest,"

- "Yeah?"

- "First, promise you won't hate me for this." Messi had to keep that rule strict. Even if he would loose the chance to formate an intimate relationship with him, their friendship won't die.

- "Okay okay,"

Messi sighed. It felt awfully wrong to shamelessly confess while having Antonella. And moroever, Neymar had Bruna. The answer that was expected was far too distant from the actual answer.

- "I like you Neymar."

- "Leo.."

- "Sorry Ney..I know, I'm shameless. You have Bruna..I have Anto..I'm a fool. But I couldn't bear seeing you with someone else any longer so I.." Messi trailed off, embarassed, well mostly dis-dained. He felt unworthy. But Neymar's little peck on the lips made everything better all over again.

Messi's world had turned upside down, just the way he asked it to turn. He smiles, scratching his neck, looking elsewhere in frustration. Without a doubt, Neymar has a great effect on Messi.

Neymar grabbed his hand and sat him down beside the driver's seat, speeding away, carefree. Messi felt like a weight had been lifted off, but something still bugged him. And oh the horror when he knew what it is.

- "Ney.. what about them?"

- "Me and Bruna aren't even a thing, really. Just a month longer and our contract's over. You can handle Antonella well, and if not, I'll do it Leo. Just chill, this time is for us to savor. And only us, Leo." Neymar stated, his eyes still on the road. Messi couldn't believe what he just heard. In fact, he feels like he's dreaming and is afraid that after a few more seconds he might wake up to the same heartbreak.

- "...I'm not dreaming? Am i?"

- "Nao, Papi." Messi felt a slight twitch to his dick, and he knew hell was about to break loose and he might as well take him then and there if they don't reach in 5 minutes. Neymar grinned slyly, while Messi groaned and stared down at his shorts which now have a bluge forming.

- "Someone wants to take it up the ass, is it?"

- "It'd be a lie if I said no." Neymar smirked, glancing at Leo palming himsekf through his boxers by the corner of his eyes. And boy did it turn Neymar on.

On their arrival, they spent the night confessing without holding back. They poured down all that was there, going at each other like they'd never do this as good as they'd do it this one, enticing night.

---

- "Messi reported to be off radar with a secret someone, then Antonella spotted in a mall. Are we seeing it right?"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
- "Professional football player Neymar Jr decided to stay off radar from the eyes of fans, Bruna and his relationship supposedly broken after 2 months only?"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Such statements were speculating all over, raising the tension between the four. Even though they were in their seperate ways, their was a wall of tension building. But Neymar and Messi had escape from everything and everyone, to a place where they'd only be able to hear about one another and no one else.

And so, Neymar and Messi lay naked in bed cuddled up under the covers, the room providing a pleasant feel of warmth. Despite the chilly weather outside, the house felt warm and nice.

No one is there to disturb the two. It felt like just the way it should be.

Neymar flickered his eyelids, Messi smiling and continuing to stare at his lover with love. Neymar groaned and slightly got scared from the sudden closeness of Messi's face to his. His cheeks burned in a hue of red.

- "How're you feeling baby?"

- "As happy as could be, but my back's a mess Leo.." Neymar whines, throwing himself onto Messi. Messi laughs and showers the latter with kisses.

- "I warned you Ney,"

- "Still your fault."

Things finally began to fit.

___________

Lol. Suggest more ideas