Another World (Neymessi)

Lionel Messi, a footballer known for his charisma, was never expected to bring his marital status to the spotlight until now. Apparently he's married to a very beautiful man, as it seems to have been successfully captured by the paparazzi, thanks to their efficiency in work. But soon after, the sudden news leaves the football netizens shocked. Not because Lionel Messi is gay, but because the one lawful wife that he always talks about but never mentions his name is; Neymar jr. Also a footballer known for his charismatic skills in the football world, he's a very controversial figure at the same time.

But netizens can't help but to admire his beauty, the ones he's inherited from his Brazillian ancestors. Messi couldn't be any happier to have married the latter, until things started to break down as months passed by. He began to notice how insecure Neymar is, and how childish he can get sometimes even though he should be thinking maturedly. And although he apologizes for being such a burden for Leo, Leo fails to take the hint.

As weeks fly by, their relationship grows weaker. Neymar is too much in love and obsessed with the Argentine to realize how their relationship is held onto by a thread. There's only sliver hope of them not parting ways, judging by how much Messi has begun to avoid him both in practice, and at home.

Whenever Neymar would sit to talk, Messi would walk off within minutes, clearly uninterested and annoyed. It hurt Neymar. And it wouldn't take too long for the Brazillian to realize that he's being to much for someone so simple like Leo to handle.

He waits and watches their relationship hanging dangerously on the edge of a cliff, ready to meet its downfall. And it does, quicker than expected.

After only 4 months after being caught hand in hand by paparazzi, Leo is caught walking out not with his partner but with another woman from a hotel after a match celebration which Neymar refused to attend.

He feels guilt and sadness setting in, on hearing the news. It was expected, and Neymar couldn't complain to Leo about it either. It broke him in the inside more to know that Leo will never accept Neymar and the child that's growing in his womb. Neymar only wished to hold their relationship til the end of time but time really had something else planned, and much worse. This is the outcome, and there's yet to come.

Messi expects Neymar to go balls at him but he receives no phone call or any updates. Neymar had seemed to have gone radio silent until Messi received a message in his private chat, and in their club group chat, both being Neymar.

Messi's world came crashing down as he read the text in his dm with Neymar and in the group chat. Messages from other players began to emerge and within a few hours it became a hot topic in all news reports: Neymar has chosen to retire from football, with a wish to find inner peace and spend more time with those who he loves.

Lionel couldn't believe it. Neymar is supposed to be clingy, to cling onto Messi. But little did Messi know that Neymar felt too broken and guilty in the inside to ever come into his original character again. Yes, Neymar might be a handful sometimes and it takes patience to tolerate it most of the time, but again, that's the whole point of a relationship.

One should learn to tolerate the other, to love each other, embrace them inside out. But Lionel, failing to have understood young Neymar and his love language, broke him and their relationship into peices that couldn't be put back together ever again. Or so it's just a thought.

After those few messages, Neymar went completely silent; isolated away from the world's eyes in a peaceful area in Brazil where no one would disturb him and his goal that he's currently trying to achieve.

After all that happened, it's hard to return to who he was. He's made it a mental note that everyone hates his original character and that he must get rid of it.

It's always made him the odd one out, and helped him to get where he is now. Although it'd rise controversies and turn him into a football figure known for his scandalous history of rumours, he'd always be remembered for his sunshine personality and the love he showed towards everyone, despite of any difference or barrier standing between them.

It could be a diagnosis, or how they look, or their ethnicity. But in the end, he has always learned to love everyone and give all those who have ever hurt you, a chance.

The thought brings him back to square one, their now broken relationship. Although it has been weeks ever since it has happened, it's still not failed to make netizens craze over the newly discovered information.

Like any other group of fans, their are comments that represent both the negativity and positivity, in conclusion, drama. And Neymar knows it all too well, and how it ends up.

So he doesn't dare to check on articles or social media. He survives on talking to the baby slowly growing and forming a bump, and by inviting his parents over whenever he feels like he just can't live in the world all alone.

He can't live in isolation forever. At some point, he has to step out to face it all. His son will need an education in order for his future to be molded out of success. But it'd cost Neymar plenty, and he'd have to get involved with it all over again.

The thought of that terrified him but it's reality. Maybe he can keep his son at home and around the suburbs of Brazil until he's 3 and a half but he'll have to introduce his son to the actual world after that. Enroll him to a school.

He decides to prepare himself to face it all.

He's mighty enough, although with a broken heart, to be stepping into the world where everyone targetted him as a controversial figure.

Even if it'd include to see Leo and get his heart stepped on, he'd have to do it for their son's sake. As much as their son needed a mother, he'd need a father too.

The last of what Neymar has seen from Leo was a very arrogant man who completely disliked Neymar, not even close to what he'd seen Leo to be in the beginning of their relationship.

But he has to take the risk to see what Leo is like now. Maybe his motives have changed and so has his personality. Maybe time has taught him the lesson, or maybe not.

Neymar will do it when time comes. But for now, he can only grieve of the loss, and pray for the best for him and his yet to be born son to happen, as they're lonely in this world.

The good is always portrayed as the bad, and People are fools to believe it too.

And Neymar is an inexplicable example of just that.

____________