Seduction (Pedri x Gavi)

If Pedri could, he'd spend all his time accompanying Gavi and wouldn't mind spending all his money after whatever he'd ask for, although it's quite unrealistic, since all Gavi has ever asked for is someone to accompany him, which Pedri was more than happy to do.

Since the beginning, he's been named as one of the many starboys of Barcelona. If it wouldn't have been for Xavi discovering the boy's miraculous footwork, Gavi would've never been selected for the first team in the first place.

Either than his undisputed talent and quick acquisition of needed skills within a short period of time, he's noted for his passively aggressive behaviour alongside his aggression that is put on the ball whenever it's at his feet. He tends to get into physical fights alot, although the charm all over his face makes way for his ego and saves him from cuffings.

All in all, Gavi is a devout young man whenever it's about football. He keeps pushing his body past it's given limits, let it be a training or warm up, or a match that'd award them with points to acquire a title to add to their shelf. He'd always make sure to do his best as long as he plays wearing the blaugrana colors.

And although he might sound very serious for his age, he's really not. He's just a devout young boy when it comes to football, and outside of that, he's an outgoing teenager with positive spirits that's enough to make a gloomy day be shining with much light to brighten everybody's dull mood.

Gavi loves to meet people and talk and have fun and be engaged in activities, and Pedri has been an active partner of him participating alongside the rather feisty teenager.

No one would understand how much of a big charmer Gavi is unless they'd be around him quite often. And since Pedri is like somewhat of a guardian angel of Gavi, it's never failed to amaze him ever, even when Gavi is head to head against an opposition team player, his big doe eyes catching the other player in a hypnosis, while Gavi's hands would push him away.

Pedri is afraid that one day he'll fall victim to the hypnosis, too. He's been by Gavi's side for quite a questionably long time, a year to be exact. He's learned so much about the Spaniard, that all of a sudden it's gotten him head over heels for the boy.

It was fine while the obsession could be considered as sensible to a certain degree. But he never realized when it had crossed the line and all of a sudden everything he did without the presence of Gavi felt odd and incomplete, almost as if he'd never lived on his own before.

Pedri tried to overcome the growing infatuation by trying to avoid many of Gavi's interactions but it never worked as Gavi had his own way everything and so, it was no different with Pedri.

Pedri never understood why he never found Gavi so undeniably attractive until he just did. There was no reason behind it, one random day he just so happened to find Gavi's skin begging Pedri to ravish it and litter it with love bites and bruises as a testimony of his dominance.

Just so randomly, every inch of Gavi's skin couldn't go unnoticed by Pedri's sharp brown eyes, and when it did, Pedri would feel annoyed. To see Gavi's body covered with clothes and not stark naked for his eyes to feast over felt like a punishment. He wanted to tear those clothes apart and just take him then and there, but it'd only live as a stray thought in the vastness of his mind and not something that'd happen in reality.

For example, like right now. He can feel the heat from all over his body begin to pool at his dick, as he wriggles around his seat, trying not to seem uncomfortable in his formal attire, while his eyes stay plastered on Gavi a short distance away.

They're attending a ball party which the King of Spain invited them both to attend, alongside all the other players playing for Barcelona, to be considered as a reward for winning the laliga. And what could a formal ball party mean? Formal clothing which isn't at all comfortable to have on your skin.