Hustle pt.2

It had been another day in NYC of them exploring the busy state around, meeting celebrities, going around playing games and basically taking their time to get themselves out of the stress of the recent losses they faced in the WC.

It was like Kylian never faced a loss to Argentina. It was like the World Cup never happened in the first place. Kylian could feel his heart feel light and feel himself returning to be the person he always is; carefree and cheeky. And there would be his favourite Moroccan to watch him get giddy.

Maybe he wouldn't have returned to being himself if it wouldn't be for Hakimi standing beside him. Maybe he would be crying in his room now back in Paris if Hakimi wouldn't have convinced him to move on from the loss.

Maybe he wouldn't be where he is now, with Hakimi. None of this would have happened. No holding hands, no kiss, and no confession. Which meant no 'them'. Kylian could only imagine what would happen if he didn't end up feeling convinced enough.

Standing in the balcony, face-front, leaning against the railing with the chilly breeze slightly blowing his shorts and shirt didn't bother him, not even a bit. He could only think of all the things that could've happened instead of this. A smile tugged at his lips as he looked at the sky, the moon and the stars littering he night sky beautifully.

Even the chilly breeze felt fresh. Everything felt great. Nothing felt as bad anymore. It only felt like the best. With so many great things that he could've achieved, he got Hakimi instead, out of all odds. But he couldn't have been more thanful for that.

A pair of hands wrapping around his waist tightly took him by surprise, as the sudden and pleasant warmth cut through the bitter cold. He gasped lowly, gently grabbing the hands and brushing a finger over them.

Kylian could feel Hakimi smile, his face resting on his shoulder, as their bodies rocked side to side slightly. There was no music in the background, but they continued to sway in the swoon of their romance that needed no music. It's already picture perfect.

- "You don't feel cold, Kyky?"

- "In this? Nah."

- "How?" Hakimi pondered, burrowing his face into the back of Kylian's neck, making Kylian giggle and slightly wiggle out of the slight ticklish feeling he never knew he had. Hakimi smiled wider and placed a soft kiss against his perfect skin, silencing Kylian.

It was a temporary, and very comforting silence. There was no need of words to be exchanged. Sometimes, gestures speak louder than words. And that could be something the duo could get used to, like now.

Hakimi turned Kylian to him, both his hands resting on the railing, as he inched closer. His breathe began to mix in with Kylian's, their nose tips brushing against one anothers. The tension felt un-bearable, like the few centimetres gap needed to be sealed off.

Kylian's breathe began to grow slightly un-even as Hakimi's lips gently brushed against his. But it's not a kiss. Even whilst wearing shorts in such a cold weather, he felt warmth cut through his body. There was something in him that raised his temperature, like his body had been set on fire. A fire he wanted his skin to burn to. He didn't want to be saved. He wanted to burn in the fire, scream. Scream Hakimi's name.

Hakimi's chocolate brown eyes illuminated past everything to Kylian. He could read the emotions there was, and it immediately brought a blush to his cheek. He could already imagine things.

Kylian wasn't one to ever come to thing about something so sinful. He's always been the most innocent petal, despite how much ever he looks zaddy to others. He'd never. But today, he could image everything past all the fun. The different kind of fun. The kind of fun he never got a taste of.