Boundaries pt.2

Just in case u guys wondered, that's achraf praying. (He's a muslim, so yesh.) Don't get me wrong, he ain't beggin for ya'll mommies like ishowspeed.( I just realized the image disappeared. Fuck wattpad.)

___________

The whole concept of this situation was tormenting both, well, mostly Hakimi. No longer did he have the guts to show his face to his lawful wife, and he lost the right to step into that house as a cheater. His head spun with all the negative thoughts and ifs whirling in his head.

Hakimi could feel his head get heavier with each passing minute, as the sun started to peak through the curtains. He followed the beams to meet with Kylian's bare back facing him, the lower part of his torso covered with the duvet. Expecting his heart to lighten from the beautiful sight of the latter, the opposite happened.

And now, he didn't know how to express his feelings towards Kylian. It was just the little touch of the skin and boom, the damage had been done. It was only seconds, just a few seconds before Hakimi would forget about all else and shift to an alternative universe where only he and Kylian exists, alongside their undying love.

But that wouldn't be an excuse now, that he's come to realize he's done something absolutely ridiculous. Neither would his wife accept it, nor would his religion, or his family. He had no where to go. He had been damned by his own doing, ironically. Frustrated, he clenched the hand of the wooden chair, contemplating Kylian.

Images of his wife flashed before his eyes, and oh the horror. Hakimi could only imagine the horror that he'd come to face on returning home. There were no excuses that could be made. Hakimi couldn't just state that he's in love with a man and on realizing that, he was blinded by love and had sex with a man last night. That's downright ridiculous.

Hakimi groaned under his breathe, looking around, disturbed by the situation. Everything felt wrong. As his eyes fell on Kylian again, everything felt right. And that's the problem.

It's strictly forbidden to express intimacy or love as in a couple towards anyone of the same sex. Well, he's already emptied himseld a slot in hell. But that didn't worry him, as much as it did thinking about his wife and family. The dejected look his mother would have, and how tearful Hiba would be in complete disbelief from being cheated on.

Hakimi fell so deep into thought, he didn't realize he'd been staring at Kykian blankly, and that he'd already woken up. Kylian's expression was no short of concern and frustration either, as he felt chills down his spine seeing Hakimi only in his boxers. A blush crept up his cheek, while his skin got tainted with goosebumps.

Kylian slightly shuffled around the bed, only to come across the striking pain that arose from his hips and up, making him groan in pain, his face muscles scrunching into a frown. Hakimi fell out of his trance, concluding Kylian would be in pain.

He sprinted out of the room grabbing his sweatpants. Kylian watched Hakimi leave out of the corner of his eyes, as tears brimmed. Thinking that Hakimi had left him after doing 'that' got him upset, making him feel used. When he began to sob, Hakimi returned with a glass of water and a pill in hand.

Hakimi placed them down, sitting and facing Kylian, immediately hugging him. Kylian was crying for nothing. Yet, the concern was still there. But for the few seconds that Hakimi's warmth accompanied him all across, he could be rest-assured for a little while.

Kylian slowly began to lift his head. It only led him to meet with Hakimi's beautiful brown orbs he's always been so in love with. But, as his eyes fell on Hakimi's engagement ring, the little glint in his eyes faded. It reminded him he could never be Hakimi's.