1

The dormitory for the contestants of the variety show "Good Drama PK Competition" is very spacious. The light blue curtains were lifted by the breeze, and the faint sunlight fell on the windowsill, making the whole room look warm and bright.

"Sister Liang, wake up! The audition will start in three hours, so hurry up and put on some makeup."

An urgent voice came from her ear, and Yao Bianliang woke up from his sleep, her head was in a mess.

audition? what audition...

When she opened her eyes, she saw a beautiful round face.

Seeing that she woke up, the round-faced girl in front of her breathed a sigh of relief: "This is an audition invitation from director Zhang of the No. 2 group! Such a rare opportunity, we must not miss it!"

After the round-faced girl finished speaking, she turned around and packed up quickly, leaving Yao Bianliang's sight in a hurry.

Yao Bianliang rubbed his sleepy eyes, his thoughts slowly returned.

Team No. 2, Director Zhang, variety show auditions...

These words sounded very familiar.

[Ding dong! Congratulations to the host for successfully crossing over to "The Life of the Entertainment Circle"】

[Your identity is the younger sister of the heroine of the novel, commonly known as the cannon fodder female supporting role.

As a small and transparent person on the 18th line, you signed up for the variety show "Good Drama PK Competition" like the heroine, hoping to become popular overnight through this variety show. 】

[Right now, the variety show has just started and is in the process of auditioning and grouping. 】

"An acting variety show..." Yao Bianliang listened to the familiar mechanical sound of the system, thoughtful.

Since binding the fast travel system, she has been traveling in various small worlds. So far, this is the fifth small world she has traveled through.

She was an actress in her previous life, and now she has become an eighteenth-line little transparent female supporting role. So, do you have to guess what's next?

—Naturally, people block and kill people, Buddhas block and kill Buddhas, become popular in the entertainment industry, and finally reach the pinnacle of life!

Such a task is not easy, but Yao Bianliang is confident that he can successfully complete it.

【Ding! The system loading is complete, the cool system in the entertainment industry will continue to serve you]

Yao Bianliang was stuck for a second: "You just said, what is your name?"

[I am the cool system, the host. 】

Yao Bianliang: "..."

The name of the system this time... seems unlucky.

[Host task:

Fighting to the death all the way, working hard to become cool, and finally becoming a street star who no one cares about! 】

【Remark:

In the process of completing the task, the host must not violate the law and morality, and has to be dedicated (click here to expand the details)]

[If the main task of the host fails, the bonus will not be obtained;

In addition, the system will generate new main tasks for the host until the task is completed. 】

Yao Bianliang::? !