126

In the next few days, things did not go smoothly for Hudi Entertainment and the "Actor Training Camp" program group.

First, the original prop manufacturer temporarily broke the contract, preferring to pay liquidated damages rather than continue to provide them with goods; then, the agreed venue was also changed, and the venue was occupied by other activities.

To make matters worse, several online platforms were obviously scrambling to sign the variety show "Actors Training Camp", and they did not hesitate to charge high prices for this.

However, overnight, several platforms seemed to have changed their minds in an instant. Not only did they no longer take the initiative to contact them, even if the studio took the initiative to call them, the other party just made various excuses.

After a few days, everyone hit a wall everywhere and couldn't help feeling a little discouraged.

"What's going on recently, Sister Liang, has the Mercury retrograde these two days?" In Yao Bianliang's office, Yu Yiqing was sitting on the sofa, scratching her hair anxiously.

After Yao Bianliang's studio began to recruit artists, she certainly didn't forget her good sister, and invited Yu Yiqing to join the studio on the first day.

Therefore, apart from occasionally going out to participate in activities these days, Yu Yiqing stayed in the office with Yao Bianliang, helping her think of ideas and suggestions, and occasionally helping her with other artists.

""Actors Training Camp" will be released in a few days, and we have not even decided on a video platform," Yu Yiqing was worried. "If this continues, won't our variety show go cold before it airs?"

The originally established partners ran away one after another, and the new partners could not be contacted.

For a moment, Yu Yiqing even had the illusion that they were being targeted by the whole world.

Assistant Chen stood by, pushed his glasses, and said expressionlessly, "I'm afraid someone is targeting us."

The matter has developed to this point, Assistant Chen is someone who has worked in this circle for more than ten years, so of course he can see the problem.

One thing can also be said to be a coincidence. But if so many things happen together, it is definitely not a coincidence.

Yu Yiqing pondered for a while, then took a deep breath: "You mean... these things are not coincidences, but there are black hands behind the scenes manipulating the overall situation?"

Are you crazy?

So many big factories and so many high-profile and high-reputation platforms all turned their backs overnight.

How terrifying the people behind it are, it is possible to do this.

"Impossible." Yu Yiqing was a little bit unconvinced, "Even the Lu Group may not be able to do this."

She paused, then turned to look at Yao Bianliang: "Sister Liang, what do you think?"

Yao Bianliang, however, sat on the boss's chair, pondered for a moment, and then slowly said: "A single Lu Group must not have such strength. However, if the Lu Group unites all parties to act together, it may not be so."

Yu Yiqing: "..."

This seems to be the only explanation.

Although the Lu Corporation has a large family and a great business, it is impossible for all the manufacturers in the country to obey his orders.

Moreover, there are only four large-scale video website platforms in China, and all of them have strong capital support behind them.

Even if Mr. Lu can influence the decisions of some small factories, it is absolutely impossible for the four video platforms to stand on his side.