24

Yao Bianliang looked at everyone's shock and nodded with satisfaction.

So sisters, there is no need to pay too much for her crooked neck tree, she is not worth it at all.

If it doesn't work, just change to a new idol.

This one is not good, the next one will be better!

"Liang Liang, do we really only need to watch dramas?" Some fans hesitated, "You don't need to do anything, how can you be called your fans."

Other fans also felt a little guilty.

How can there be a true fan who doesn't do anything, wouldn't that be a prostitute?

Think about it, other fan groups are making charts, making data, and anti-criminal every day, and everyone has to report the tasks they have completed that day. That serious posture, it seems that he is taking star chasing as his own career to complete.

Occasionally, when a certain marketing account publishes black material or spreads rumors, they have to stop what they are doing immediately and go to the comment area to fight against the sunspots.

Looking at their fan base, however, the situation is quite different.

Except for occasionally checking in, forwarding and liking Weibo, there is almost nothing else to do.

After finally organizing a fund-raising event, Yao Bianliang stopped it immediately. Now, even the only task of "making data" has been cancelled.

After such an operation, they all felt that the fan group was no longer a fan group.

Yao Bianliang said bitterly: "You are all fans. In other words, you are my Party A and my customers. It stands to reason that I should be the one who has made satisfactory results to please you, rather than you who have worked hard. To prove your love for me."

Be tough, my fans!

The group was quiet for two seconds, and a fan cautiously asked: "Then help promote the new drama that Amway is cool, watch the drama every day to increase the ratings, don't you need to do these things?"

Yao Bianliang said strangely: "You are fans, not employees in charge of marketing and publicity. You just need to watch the show with peace of mind. If the show is good, the audience will naturally watch it."

Xiaoyu: "Then... if the data of the drama is not ideal, the plot is not exciting enough, and no audience is willing to watch it, then we should also contribute something?"

Xiaoyu's words raised the question in everyone's mind.

At times like this, of course their fans should help Liangliang support the box office and ratings. Otherwise, the drama will be overwhelmed, and the next good resource may not be able to fall on Liang Liang's head.

If the quality is not ideal, there may not only be no audience, but also a lot of sunspots. ruin passers-by. Those netizens don't care if it's an actor's fault or not, they will scold them very badly anyway.

As a fan, of course you should stand up and protect your idol at this critical moment.

In the anticipation and nervous mood of everyone, Yao Bianliang answered this question as a matter of course.

"If the quality of my work is not good, then you scold me."

"...Ah?" Several people were dumbfounded.

Yao Bianliang said in a serious tone: "You are my fans and have high expectations for me. But now, my new drama is of poor quality and has failed your expectations—shouldn't you be scolded?"