158

In this parallel world, the award ceremony is usually held in May.

On the day of the ceremony, relevant entries appeared on the hot searches one after another with lightning speed.

#Best Actress Nomination#

#Oscar Awards Ceremony, held today#

#九州山海记#

As the heat fermented, the number of live viewers of the Oscar ceremony skyrocketed, reaching an unprecedented height.

In fact, if it were changed to the past, the national attention to the Oscars is not so high. But this year's situation is quite special.

"Jiuzhou Mountains and Seas" and "The Invisible Artist" received a total of four nominations.

Therefore, people who follow the film and television industry or not have begun to pay attention to this ceremony.

[Help, I'm already getting nervous before the ceremony begins. 】

[I think it's okay even if you can't win the prize. A total of four nominations, compared to previous years, is also a very brilliant record. 】

[Yes, even if you don't get the award, there's no need to be bad-mouthing, and strive to be better next year. 】

[Personally, I think "The Invisible Artist" is very suitable for the taste of those judges, maybe this movie can really win the award. 】

[Haha, regardless of whether Sister Liang wins the award in the end, Xu Jia is the best heroine in my eyes, not one of them! 】

Netizens discussed it very enthusiastically.

As the saying goes, the greater the hope, the greater the disappointment. Now, they don't even dare to raise the tone too high, lest they will overturn one after another.

But, then again, who doesn't want their films to win awards?

...

The scene of the ceremony.

Quan Suyou straightened his tie nervously. Even though he was as calm as him, he raised his heart at this moment.

"Dear Su, is Yao Bianliang really not going to the award ceremony?" Director Archibald sat next to Quan Suyou and asked in a low voice.

Ever since watching "The Invisible Artist", he likes Xu Jia played by Yao Bianliang very much.

Originally, Archibald was thinking about getting acquainted with the other party at the awards ceremony. Unexpectedly, Yao Bianliang chose not to attend the ceremony.

Quan Suyou shook his head and sighed: "Well, she has already told me. If she wins the prize in the end, I will accept the prize on stage instead of her."

Archibald sighed: "Oh...that's really a pity."

As the awards ceremony began, the lights in the entire hall were dimmed.

The stage lights were dazzling, and the host, wearing a gorgeous dress, announced the list of nominations and the final winners one by one.

This is an annual grand occasion, and as the ceremony progressed, warm applause rang out from time to time.

Under the bright lights, the red carpet is red and attractive, paving the way to Vanity Fair.

The best actress award is at the bottom.

The closer this award gets, the more nervous the public becomes.

Finally, under the spotlight, the hostess opened the envelope and slowly read the award speech.