94

In the crew, Yao Bianliang sat on the chief chair with a blank expression.

The others sat around her, their eyes were full of joy, and they looked at Yao Bianliang with admiration.

"Laughing to death, then Ouyang Xiaoqing actually tweeted about us, I didn't expect to overturn now."

"It turns out that Sister Liang rejected Ouyang Xiaoqing at the beginning because of this incident."

"Ouyang has hit the iron plate this time! He has been swaying the popularity of other artists all day long, but now he has been overthrown by netizens."

"Sister Liang deserves to be Sister Liang. After letting Ouyang Xiaoqing dance for so long, it turned out that he was waiting here."

If Ouyang Xiaoqing can withstand the investigation, that's all. The problem is, he can't stand the test at all!

In fact, not to mention him, most of the artists of Ansheng Entertainment couldn't help this kind of behavior.

What's more, this time not only netizens dug deep, but even some paparazzi and sisters came out to break the news.

Everyone in the crew was very happy, only Yao Bianliang was in a heavy heart.

Everyone felt that she knew the details of Ouyang Xiaoqing a long time ago. Although there is no evidence to come up with, it does not hesitate to attack directly.

But Yao Bianliang knew that things were not like this!

She didn't know about the scandal about Ouyang Xiaoqing in advance. Even, she was the last to hear the news after everyone knew about it.

"What's wrong with Ouyang Xiaoqing, why are you fooling around like Luo Shuai?" Yao Bianliang was speechless.

Up to now, she no longer wants to meet any actor from Ansheng Entertainment. Facts have proved that no one from Ansheng Entertainment can fight!

All pig opponents.

Yao Bianliang read the revelations on the Internet, and only then did he know that Ouyang Xiaoqing happened to go to a nightclub the night before the audition.

She also didn't know why the other party went to the nightclub that day, maybe it was a coincidence, or it was because... he went to that kind of place so often, so it happened to coincide with the audition day.

Anyway, Ouyang Xiaoqing was completely hammered.

Because just a few days ago, the lair of this nightclub happened to be taken over by a pot, and it couldn't be washed.

Even, a station sister stood up and confirmed the revelation - when Ouyang Xiaoqing went to the audition location the next day, she came out of the nightclub.

The reason why Sister Zhan made up her mind to break the news was because of Yao Bianliang.

Here's what she said -

"I think Sister Liang is right. As a public figure, the most important thing is character. An idol, as long as his character is not good, no matter how good his business ability is, we can't have it!"

Yao Bianliang: "..."

No she's not, she doesn't.

The world really misunderstood her profoundly.

Up to now, even picking up a station sister at random can misinterpret her meaning like this.

Ouyang Xiaoqing's incident affected the whole body. After the nightclub incident, everyone began to pay attention to his company and found that many companies under his name also had problems.