134

This Friday is a very special day for the audience who follow "Actors Training Camp".

The long-awaited variety show final is finally here.

#Actor Training Camp Final Competition#

#杨古安安新装#

#石山杨阿古安边喜剧时候#

All kinds of entries popped up overnight. Today, actor training camp has become a popular variety show that is hotly discussed by the whole people.

Of course, during this period of time, the variety show contestants have not been idle, and whenever they have time, they come to the training room for the final rehearsal.

"Brother Yang, what are you doing?"

In the practice room, the contestants gathered in twos and threes for the final dialogue.

Someone noticed that Yang Gu'an was carefully wrapping a postcard and putting it in the book, so they couldn't help being a little curious.

Yang Gu'an pushed the glasses on the bridge of his nose, and the corners of his lips curved slightly: "I want Teacher Yao's signature."

"What? Teacher Yao's signature!"

"How did you get there, I'll see too."

Many contestants were taken aback when they heard this, and then felt sour in their hearts, and couldn't help but cast their gazes in Yang Gu'an's direction.

Feeling everyone's gaze, Yang Gu'an tightened his hand holding the postcard and entered a state of alert.

It seemed that this signature might be snatched away in the next second.

During this period of time, Yao Bianliang, like other judges and teachers, came to give them advice from time to time.

Sometimes, she even played against them to help them get into the role quickly.

The hottest top actor in China is so approachable, how can it not be admirable.

It's a pity that Yao Bianliang's communication with them is business-like, and the topic of chat only involves acting skills.

With such an attitude, everyone did not find a chance to ask for an autograph.

While putting away the postcard, Yang Gu'an curled the corners of his lips, and said slowly: "Mr. Yao also said that she is very optimistic about me... She hopes that one day in the future, my acting skills can surpass her."

Yang Gu'an's intention of showing off was clear, and the others felt a little itchy when they saw his slightly satisfied expression.

Why aren't they treated like this?

Sure enough, contestants with good acting skills are different, they can get special treatment from Mr. Yao.

On the other side, the female contestant Shi Shan glanced at the crowd around Yang Gu'an, and slowly closed the script in her hand.

"Ms. Yao is very approachable," she smiled. "For example, some time ago, Mr. Yao asked me about my future development path and gave me detailed suggestions."

The others were taken aback, and all looked in Shi Shan's direction.

Yang Gu'an's expression froze slightly, and the movements of his hands stopped for a moment.

Shi Shan paused, then said reservedly: "Of course, there's nothing special about it. Teacher Yao just analyzed it for me and felt that I'm more suitable to act in a leading heroine script, and recommended me to try Director He's new play. "