10

"Yao! Bian! Cool!" Yao Xinxin gritted her teeth. If her gaze could be turned into reality, a hole would have been poked out of her phone screen.

This person dared to be so arrogant just after he became popular. If she becomes popular in the future, what will she do to survive?

Yao Xinxin has never been like today, eagerly hoping that Yao Bianliang will cool down soon.

She regretted a little, her previous methods were still too gentle, which gave the other party a chance to succeed as a villain.

"Yao Bianliang, you did have good luck this time and got a good result."

"But it's just the primary election, and there will be cruel knockouts and finals in the future. If you talk big at this time, aren't you afraid of being overturned later?"

Yao Bianliang: "Sister, you are right, I am indeed very likely to overturn."

"After all, you are the daughter of the Yao family. It should be very easy for the program team to target a pure newcomer like me with no background."

"In this rematch, you should be able to knock me out easily, right? Don't make me look down on you."

These words are full of irony.

Yao Xinxin gritted her teeth.

Yao Bianliang What does this mean? Surely there is nothing she can do.

"Yao Bianliang, you don't really think that as long as your acting skills are good and you work hard enough, you can get ahead?"

"Stop daydreaming! As long as I say a word, you can be assigned to the worst group and the worst role."

After Yao Xinxin finished posting these words, she finally didn't feel overwhelmed anymore.

But soon, Yao Bianliang's reply gave her another heart attack.

"Thank you, Yao Xinxin, it's great of you to think so."

Yao Xinxin:? ?

Yao Bianliang: "I believe that with your ability, it will be no problem to put me in the worst group and let me be eliminated in the semi-finals!"

"Come on, sister! I like you."

Yao Xinxin: "..."

Because of too much force, Yao Xinxin's fingers holding the phone turned white.

She never thought that Yao Bianliang would be so hateful once he became angry when he spoke.

"Okay, I want to see how long you can be proud!"

Yao Xinxin's fingers trembled a little. She took a deep breath, closed the chat box, and dialed a phone number.

This time, she really didn't want to wait any longer.

"Director, has the group list for the rematch been finalized?" she asked.

The director on the other end of the phone smiled and said, "Not yet. Miss Yao, do you want to ask about Yao Bianliang's grouping?"

Yao's mother had already greeted the program team, so the director was well aware of the Yao family's suppression of Yao Bianliang.

"Yes," Yao Xinxin said, "Director, as I said last time, I hope you assign Yao Bianliang to the most competitive group, and give her the least outstanding role, just as a foil."

Although in name, the semi-final group should be determined by drawing lots, but in fact it is determined by default.

In order to suppress a player, it is very common to manipulate the grouping.