13

"Next, start broadcasting the results of the lottery grouping."

When the radio sounded, Yao Bianliang cheered up and prayed silently in his heart.

"Group 1, Yao Xinxin, He Xiaoshen, Zhang Ya, Qiao Sheng."

"Group 2, Yu Yiqing, Chen Xiaoyu, Lu Yanchen."

"Group 3, An Qing, Wu Mengxuan, Ge Yan, Chu Xiaoqing."

...

As the announcement sounded, there was a murmur of discussion in the hall.

Some people secretly rejoice, some people look sad.

Of course, some players had already obtained information through internal channels, and did not show any abnormality.

Yu Yiqing was in a good mood: "Liang Liang, my grouping results this time are pretty good."

Not colliding with a traffic star, this is a very good result for Yu Yiqing.

Yao Bianliang frowned slightly.

Among the members of Group 2, she seemed to hear the word "Lu Yanchen".

Yao Bianliang is quite familiar with this name.

Lu Yanchen, an important male supporting role in the novel, is also one of Yao Xinxin's admirers.

As the prince of the Lu Group, Lu Yanchen's status is quite high, and his worth is far beyond the reach of others.

For him to participate in this variety show, it can be said that it is not an exaggeration to condescend.

However, Lu Yanchen did not disclose his identity to the public, so in the eyes of others, he is just an ordinary newcomer.

In the later training, there was an ambiguous spark between Yao Xinxin and Lu Yanchen. When Lu Yanchen exposed his identity as the prince, he shocked a bunch of contestants.

Thinking of this, Yao Bianliang couldn't help but look at Yu Yiqing who was still having fun.

Sister, you are too happy to be happy.

In the original plot, Yu Yiqing's rematch grouping situation was not explained.

Yao Bianliang only knew that Yu Yiqing was at the bottom of the semi-finals and was eliminated miserably. She and her cannon fodder female partner formed a pair of difficult brothers and sisters.

"Yiqing, you don't have to put too much pressure on yourself," Yao Bianliang patted Yu Yiqing's shoulder, "Just do your best, even if you don't get popular in the future, at worst, I will support you."

Yu Yiqing glanced at her: "Sister Liang, have you paid off the one hundred thousand yuan you owe?"

Yao Bianliang: "..."

She has already paid it off! Why did Yu Yiqing refuse to believe her?

When the two were talking, the radio had already reached Group 5.

Both Yao Bianliang and Yu Yiqing stopped at the same time, quietly waiting for the draw of the sixth group.

"Group 6, He Yanning, Mu Taozhi, Yao Bianliang."

After these words fell, the hall that was originally whispering was quiet for half a second.

He Yanning and Mu Taozhi are both well-known and popular fresh meat. When they hear this familiar name, everyone will subconsciously raise their attention.

And as for that last name...

Many people's eyes fell on Yao Bianliang, with some sympathy and pity.

What a pity, to actually draw such a lottery.