8

Yao Xinxin's face froze for a few seconds, and she doubted: "It exploded? What are you kidding?"

In Yao Xinxin's impression, "To Our Youth" is a small sticky drama with all 18 lines.

No marketing, no promotion, and no good plot, how could this explode.

The assistant sighed: "Sister Xin, not only is this show a hit, but it's also overwhelmed us."

"Right now, this matter is being discussed on the Internet, and some people even put "To Our Youth" and "Youth Is Sweet with You" together for comparison..."

Yao Xinxin opened the official website of the program group with an ugly face, only to find that the 10th group has already squeezed into the top five of the TOP.

According to this increase, it is only a matter of time before they want to surpass Yao Xinxin's group.

Not only that, Yao Bianliang also relied on the popularity of this drama, soared into the sky, and completely got rid of the identity of the 18th-line little transparent.

On the other hand, "Youth is Sweet with You" she starred in, but it became a foil.

["To Our Youth" must be awarded five stars! From director, script to actors, everything is excellent]

[Laughing to death, the brainless sweet pet drama "Youth is Sweet with You" is actually ranked in the top three of TOP]

[The number of votes for Yao Xinxin's drama was all collected by fans, the real quality is worrying]

[I've wanted to complain about "Youth is Sweet with You" for a long time. The plot is old-fashioned, and the leading actor's acting skills are not good enough; but there are still many people who like it, and they are crazy about CP in the drama]

[It's also a youth school drama, one sticks to the stereotypes, collects money to attract fans, and only eats sugar; the other dares to innovate, is well-produced, and has a high intention!

Which is higher and which is lower, needless to say]

Yao Xinxin looked at these comments, pinching the phone with her fingers a little hard, and her fingertips turned white.

"No...how is this possible?"

She joined Director Yuan's team and starred in the heroine after a lot of hard work and many choices.

As for Cheng Liuhui's 18th-line director's script, she rejected it without even reading it.

Just yesterday, she still laughed at Yao Bianliang from the bottom of her heart, and found a team that no one else wanted.

As a result, today, the 18th-tier young director has become a rookie, and the short play has also exploded.

What scares Yao Xinxin even more is that the youth campus drama he participated in, from the acting skills of the leading role, the concept of the script to the language of the camera, and the way of expression, were all beaten by "To Our Youth"!

Due to the same subject matter, it is unavoidable to compare the two dramas together.

For Yao Xinxin, it is not an exaggeration to say that this is a public execution!

Looking at the comments on the Internet, Yao Xinxin felt regretful.

If she had known that this drama would be popular, she should have agreed to Cheng Liuhui's invitation!

With her qualifications, if she is willing to act as the heroine of "To Our Youth", there is no such thing as Yao Bianliang.

"Sister Xin, what should we do now?" the assistant muttered in a low voice, "Director Yuan bought Shuijun and Hot Search, but they don't work at all."